Best player in Epsilon

DeletedUser

I may have stole this from Gamma haha. but I want to do it here. If ICyber gets back on I will contact him and try get a final poll. But The way it goes is that each person Nominates 2 people that they think are the 2 best players in Epsilon.

Rules.

There has to be a reason, and a legit one.
It cannot be yourself
And for kicks to enforce the 1st one, A nomination can not be from a Fan club member.

2 nominations gets a place in the final poll

Nominations:

Engaboy
Underworld3
Timmyk

I nominate:

Timmyk because he is probably one of the most dangerous players in the area I'm at. Never seems to sleep, and knows what he's doing. timing impeccable too.

and

Engaboy - Only heard good things about him, and everything goes to show that he is aggressive. Taken red flags since he was a Engababy too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Engaboy!!! Look how far he is from the core of the world where most of the bigger players started when Epsilon began, and he's still one of the biggest and in my opinion the fastest growing player in Epsilon.

DeletedUser

LOL- everyone knows I am for sure one of the best players so it wont be hard...However given sparkles rules I would have to say that there are alot of things that make great players. Some players are great fighters but terrible leaders...Others are just the opposite of that...So as Far as Greatest Players not fighters goes I have to nominate in my personnel experiences.....

UW3....No reason to give reasons the Exiles will find out Why, Also he was able to whooo me to SE which is reason enough

Engaboy...Even though he hates SE and Quakes me all the time I also Have to give it to Enga...Not for the fact he is in my opinion the best Fighter in the game but he is also a good team player amongst his members and always able to talk to, at least that is what guardian told me :D

Now everyone else go ahead and nominate KB

DeletedUser

I also think Under and engaboy
Under has been one of the best people i have ever been in an alliance with, and as everybody said, i have only seen and heard good things about enga

DeletedUser17632

Engaboy - because I know him from ofa and his wall and stats speak for themselves

Timmyk - spent the first six months of the game in the safest area of the alliance, then decided to move towards the action. The move probably took a further few months but then he took off like a rocket. Everything is great about his fighting abilities.

I cannot believe I have just agreed with Sparkz

DeletedUser

Thanks... most people are astonished when they find themselves in the same situation.

DeletedUser

I am sorry but I am going to have to go away from the norm here :)

I nominate Howardyang and Lotfi Fettah.

Those 2 guys attack KB all the time, which is why he has a lot of defensive BP. If not for his alliance I am sure both of these players would of made quick work of KB.

I believe that if howard had been able to play the game as actively as most of us have been fortunate enough to do, he would be in the top 3 in points for sure, and would be number one in BP without a doubt. My thoughts go out to his family on a daily basis :)

Got to Love howard. :pro: What is there not to like about the guy :heh:

DeletedUser

You want some Lotion or are you gonna just use your mouth for the whole thing

I do agree Howard and Lotfi are two very good players and you better keep sucking up to them because they are the true fighters in your alliance and if it was not for them you would be minsemeat...

On a sidenote they dont ever attack me accept for the times they think I am not on and they go for my city...Hence the reason I have them stacked to stop a quick CS time..

Also to cut your crap talking about all of SE supporting me...Majority of the stacked cities is my support...There are [3] Three and only three players that have support in my cities in 45

Was wondering if any of you are supporting lotfi's cities because all his cities are stacked the same way as mine are probably better. I guess that is okay with him though right?

DeletedUser

You want some Lotion or are you gonna just use your mouth for the whole thing

I do agree Howard and Lotfi are two very good players and you better keep sucking up to them because they are the true fighters in your alliance and if it was not for them you would be minsemeat...

On a sidenote they dont ever attack me accept for the times they think I am not on and they go for my city...Hence the reason I have them stacked to stop a quick CS time..

Also to cut your crap talking about all of SE supporting me...Majority of the stacked cities is my support...There are [3] Three and only three players that have support in my cities in 45

Was wondering if any of you are supporting lotfi's cities because all his cities are stacked the same way as mine are probably better. I guess that is okay with him though right?

Isn't there a thread for this KB? We are discussing who we think are the best players. No one wants you to get on your soap box on this thread.

DeletedUser

You made it about this by saying how I am attacked all the time....Want some chapstick, Your lips must be soar.... :D

DeletedUser

You made it about this by saying how I am attacked all the time....Want some chapstick, Your lips must be soar.... :D

Your stupid. As far as howard is concerned, he has been my leader on epsilon for 99% of the time I have been on this server. HE is a outstanding leader, and can inspire just about anyone to greatness.

This is how essential I believe howard was to this server:
I truly believe that if howard was active 100% of the time he has been playing this game, and not having any personal problems Renegades would be the number one alliance based on Points, and S.E. probably wouldn't exist anymore. Anarchy would of never of been created in the first place, we would of just absorbed those players into Renegades most likely.

The only reason trinity formed was because howard/myself and a couple other leaders were not actively playing at the time. We both got pushed aside, and the new leaders started to push dodo aside hence the split.

Had that alliance not been formed, also maybe Renegades kept going and we retained our alliance with Pathfinders. Then focused on your alliance that would of been what it would have taken. All this would of been able to be done under Howards rule. On top of all this he is a good attacker and manages to get into cities that aren't EASY. Iv tried to get howard to take easy cities by me, he doesn't like the idea of wasting a slot on something that won't prove to be a challenge. He has great honor and integrity above all else.

As far as lotfi he has ALWAYS supported me when I needed it, not only that he does a hell of job getting into cities on his own merit, and is pretty good at getting people like you angry.

DeletedUser

Not all about KB

I'm going to nag now - stop talking about KB here - there are enough threads about him already - so KB shhh.

Best player = Underworld 3 - he is always ready to help and is good with advice and loads of other reasons that I am sure others will list better than me.

DeletedUser

You are right Tina I do agree, lets stop talking about me...lets talk about Howard... i do agree he is one hell of a player and a damn good leader from what I have heard...He also needs a little help as we speak right now as I have his city in siege......:D

Lotfi never annoys me he is the one person i love to speak to as he can take a joke unlike you Devils

DeletedUser

LOL. You would have been amazed to see the engababes around;-) Truly wonders of God's creations.

cheers,
engadiapers

DeletedUser

and for the red flags. they are mostly walk ins like DW's cities. I do however have a few that have been more difficult than the norm. But those are of course the exceptions that make this game a bit interesting. What about having a look at the sheer number of conquests instead?
And KB, give guardian my regards. shame he couldnt stay around for the fun... :-D

DeletedUser

Yes If he would have stayed he would Have kicked your Butt bigtime :D

DeletedUser

LOL. shame that is not the case then. And I do really appreciate that you guys put a cease fire on me now. Real life has been way too energetic with bomb blasts next door to home today.

DeletedUser

You are right Tina I do agree, lets stop talking about me...lets talk about Howard... i do agree he is one hell of a player and a damn good leader from what I have heard...He also needs a little help as we speak right now as I have his city in siege......:D

Lotfi never annoys me he is the one person i love to speak to as he can take a joke unlike you Devils

Can you for ONCE not make it about you and me. I admit in the past iv done this, but I am trying to stop for Icyber.

To the rest of you:
My last post was simply explaining why I voted for them. I think it was obvious why I did but guess that is just me.:pro:

DeletedUser8467

I will vote for Timmyk, he started off in O47 and migrated all the way to the front lines and has kicked it off since being there.

And Sparkz, also a gr8 player and a good leader from what i seen and heard.

I know many players are exellent players, but i can only comment on the southern players. As i have only ever seen or encountered the southerners .

DeletedUser

I will vote for Timmyk, he started off in O47 and migrated all the way to the front lines and has kicked it off since being there.

And Sparkz, also a gr8 player and a good leader from what i seen and heard.

I know many players are exellent players, but i can only comment on the southern players. As i have only ever seen or encountered the southerners .

Sounds like a very fair assessment there, Timmyk seems to be getting a lot of nominations here :)

Sparkz deserves the nominations as well. Great guy