Best player in Epsilon

DeletedUser

Awww sheesh, thanks guys haha. Just need Icyber to get on to make a poll once this finishes.

DeletedUser

There is no one 'best' player in Epsilon - the world is tested and mature.

Underworld3

Few players have the heart and integrity of a player & will make the tough choices.

The best player in TE and apart from Derekrisen001 the only one worth his salt in SE.

DevilsKronic for being true to himself and being able to hold his own against any one player. + The only thing that limits him is that he probably has a life outside of grepolis :)

KB - good player, stalwart of Epsilon but relies too heavily on SE.

DeletedUser

There is no one 'best' player in Epsilon - the world is tested and mature.

Underworld3

Few players have the heart and integrity of a player & will make the tough choices.

The best player in TE and apart from Derekrisen001 the only one worth his salt in SE.

DevilsKronic for being true to himself and being able to hold his own against any one player. + The only thing that limits him is that he probably has a life outside of grepolis :)

KB - good player, stalwart of Epsilon but relies too heavily on SE.

Thanks for the kind words :)

DeletedUser

My nominations:

1st. timmyk - Awesome player and I never hear of him not attacking someone. I don't know how he rebuilds so quickly :heh:

2nd. Sparkz104 - Always been in the warzone and taking enemy cities, great at finding offline times and timing.

DeletedUser14937

I'll take this into poll tomorrow to give time for anyone else who would like to make a nomination :) I think so far the final contestants are:
Engaboy
Underworld3
Timmyk
Sparkz104
(please say if I've missed one) :).

DeletedUser

I may have stole this from Gamma haha. but I want to do it here. If ICyber gets back on I will contact him and try get a final poll. But The way it goes is that each person Nominates 2 people that they think are the 2 best players in Epsilon.

Rules.

There has to be a reason, and a legit one.
It cannot be yourself
And for kicks to enforce the 1st one, A nomination can not be from a Fan club member.

2 nominations gets a place in the final poll

Nominations:

Engaboy
Underworld3
Timmyk

I nominate:

Timmyk because he is probably one of the most dangerous players in the area I'm at. Never seems to sleep, and knows what he's doing. timing impeccable too.

and

Engaboy - Only heard good things about him, and everything goes to show that he is aggressive. Taken red flags since he was a Engababy too.

hmm u should have given credits to me or at-least a rep would be good or dropped me a PM

DeletedUser

You're a fan of firelord, it says enough about why I shouldn't credit you. :p

plus stuff like this has been done before.

DeletedUser8467

hmm u should have given credits to me or at-least a rep would be good or dropped me a PM

This idea is in nearly every game out there, in some form or another. Everyone wants to have a vote on who they think are the best.

And who cares about rep :rolleyes: .

DeletedUser

This idea is in nearly every game out there, in some form or another. Everyone wants to have a vote on who they think are the best.

And who cares about rep :rolleyes: .

I thought it was great that my old nemesis on epsilon Dyames was primarily voted best by a lot of people on gamma.

He was the most fun person I have encountered in this game. He never had a problem sending a cs at me or my friends. He kept it interesting in this ocean and when things became unfortunate for him and his alliance he jumped ship to Zeta and began focusing more on gamma.

Epsilon needs more players like that but for them to stick around! To many good players have come and gone, it is sad when you get to thinking about it.

He was the first Devils Vs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Huge problem with so many worlds constantly opening. I defintiely get the idea of different worlds with tactics such as recolution vs colonization but to have so many worlds doing the same it takes away...How many players have we lost in epsilon to sigma alone

DeletedUser4577

Huge problem with so many worlds constantly opening. I defintiely get the idea of different worlds with tactics such as recolution vs colonization but to have so many worlds doing the same it takes away...How many players have we lost in epsilon to sigma alone
- Sigma is the shizznit!
Lol, I do think the amount of worlds being opened could be slowed a bit. That and leave out revolt on the newer ones...you guys look how many worlds have stupid revolt or morale? Almost every single one nowadays is going to have one or both....Crazy. Speed sucks on most as well...

DeletedUser

I hate the farming aspect of sigma, to easy for lazy players

Troops get built to fast...I am happy in epsilon pimping the exiles and chomping on Anarchy a lil bit at a time...

DeletedUser

Revolt and morale in combination is a GREAT idea for all new worlds - trust me.

This way people will try it out - get 3-4 cities realise how bad it is and then go running back to their normal 'home' worlds - leaving the un-enlightened to continue playing in lame-*** new worlds :)

Epsilon is the most special of all the worlds - not because of the setting (they help though) but because of the players.

I wouldn't start in Eps but for those with 40+ cities - there's always something to kill.......unless you're based in o44 or 33/4 then you just spending your time supporting KB ;) Kidding!

DeletedUser

DOLLPARTS
Falls under the lover not a fighter muse.
She is a swift Godess and a wonderful friend.
I would vote for her... since I can't vote for myself.