Best Player In Eta Ever

• Thread starter DeletedUser31450
  • Start date

DeletedUser31450

I just wanted to see who everyone thought it is.
So just post.

DeletedUser18468

Best players i ever attacked were brlinho, edhte Thakur13 all very skilled players and a joy to play against

Best players ive had to pleasure to play with are Komagos, JCC, Razvan, Gipo, Calico, Misty, rygarr, abbyd, vazano, teakura, Anderdevil, James

There are more but i need to have a little think about it

My Top 5 players ever to play Eta would be.

Jomarluna just awesome.
Komagos great mentor true legend.
Moppyo She was a force of Grepo nature.
Testbej just cant argue with his stats
Lord Brylle The way he survived for so long and escaped from the clutches of hell will never fail to amaze me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31450

i dont know to many but i would say Gipo, Calico and Abbyd

DeletedUser

Its a delight watching Gipobsk take after someone. He's well determined in his fighting.

I would add Moppy to the list as well as TK, always had fun playing with Tommy

A name from the past would be AnderDevil. He schooled many of us in the early days of TE

Thakur, although we were on apposing sides most of eta his tactic's were amazing, a sniper like no other

Whateverr, for not only his skills as an attacker and defender but also as a leader (I know its a council lol) You keep the activity to an all time high and that alone is a job well done.

P1mono as i've had some of my best times working with him in early eta through. Great attacker, defender, and true team player. One i will never forget.

James for putting the trust in me and letting me grow into a leader.

Many names for this list...

DeletedUser31450

Im surprised no one mentioned Lefty2guns. i didnt know him he was before me but wasnt he pretty good

DeletedUser18468

I never had any contact with L2G but he crossed my mind in making my top 5. Thing is he was 100% offense and relied on others to protect him. Also when moppyo left BA they kind of collapsed under him until brlinho saved them from the abyss.

DeletedUser

hmmmmm if this thread was about attackers he would be on it but its not its about best players and as a total package player (also he was a leader of BA for a time) he was bad. when he got attacked he would spam the forum with crys for help and then threaten to boot people who didnt. as a leader he was to easy to manipulate for those who wanted to bring BA down into turning on allies or plan just doing dumb things. never listen to his council or fellow leaders. would treat some members like and was all about points not skill for new members. for those who where not apart of the BA leadership when things fell apart wont know the half of what happened.

DeletedUser13583

Players come and go.I think at some point any of us had good periods
To put names on paper i would say : Vazano,0326290,Anderdevil, Komagos,P1,Calico,RY,Pariba,Brlinho etc

DeletedUser

Batvanio,Hugocenas,Whateverr in that order are the top 3 for me.

DeletedUser

Dont say "Moppyo She was a force of Grepo nature."

She still is playing only the account has changed and she shoud be on the list. I'd add Tabularosa to that list! We miss you Tabby come back!!!

Best players i ever attacked were brlinho, edhte Thakur13 all very skilled players and a joy to play against

Best players ive had to pleasure to play with are Komagos, JCC, Razvan, Gipo, Calico, Misty, rygarr, abbyd, vazano, teakura, Anderdevil, James

There are more but i need to have a little think about it

My Top 5 players ever to play Eta would be.

Jomarluna just awesome.
Komagos great mentor true legend.
Moppyo She was a force of Grepo nature.
Testbej just cant argue with his stats
Lord Brylle The way he survived for so long and escaped from the clutches of hell will never fail to amaze me

DeletedUser18468

Dont say "Moppyo She was a force of Grepo nature."

She still is playing only the account has changed and she shoud be on the list. I'd add Tabularosa to that list! We miss you Tabby come back!!!

Ok i'll change that to still is :)

DeletedUser15946

Phil I thought we played together :) although I was busy at the time.
Might add leo, khal, adam, maybe kevski and panaque, maybe mich...
this is just wrong thread, no way you can say who was The best. To many factors and many bias.
And everybody had their time when they might rival even the best.

DeletedUser

Best player in this server (and probably in all servers) is hands down Batvanio. 2nd best is not even close.

Best leader: brlinho. That was the most honor leader i dealt with. Never once he lied on anything even when things were against me (and or my alliance). It was a pleasure and honor to finish the game on his alliance.

Best alliance is BA.

Most fun alliance: Somali

DeletedUser

it was a privilege to have you in B.A. even if didnt last for long..

DeletedUser

Going to have to agree with Bulls.
Best player was Batvanio.
Most fun alliance was Somali Pirates.
Happy to say that I'm not part of TST anymore.

DeletedUser

best player is def Batman but i'll also give a shout out to CJ and Kdahlb. def top rate players.

Abbyd and Brlinho are best leaders i've come across not just in eta but in all the worlds i played.

and SP was my fav alliance and AoTF was fun for me as well.

DeletedUser3569

Wow, I haven't been here in a while, but I would like to give my stance

Best Player: Jomarluna or Sirgaz
Both players earned my respect and I was happy that I fought against Sirgaz, even if he took some of my cities

Best Alliance: Black Armada-No doubt about it

Most Fun alliance:Republic Of Troy,
Oc 34 based alliance, that decided all their members were spies and disbanded

Props to Janpelt for being extremely helpful to me:D

Imperialjaeger