Best Player In Rho

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would like to mention 4 players who really impress me for the special skills they have.

1) eedjit (proud to be in the same team with him)
2) Lady Acacia (one of Virus leaders) One of the best players i have seen till now.
3) LordBawa (great leader and strategist)
4) ArjaaAine (never been in the same alliance with him but watching from a distance he is a special player running a huge alliance like Rho-bust with 85 members and keeping all of them organised and prosperous in the long terms.)

I would like to add those 4 players in my nomination list since i prefer them all but since i cant, will be constrained to drop two.

1) eedjit
2) Lady Acacia

DeletedUser

ArjaaAine has quit and has been replace by a new player xD

I would have nominated him too, as i think the old AA was the best in Rho.

DeletedUser19318

Some Questions we have to ask ourselves before a decision or person is considered are:
How long has the player maintained a top position?
How many cities have they aggressively taken? (not bottom fed as I call it)
How many cities have they lost? (handovers of course don't count)
What input do they contribute into there respective alliances?
What attack BP do they have?
How effective at Alliance politics are they.. does this count?

DeletedUser

well seeing how i've had a few scrapes with a few alliances in here.
first it was virus very well coordinated and hit hard but out of them Lady Acacia was the one with the best timings
now we got EN chapping at our doors as well
out of these there are sorry 3 top candidates for the "Rho Top Player"
Deadly truth .... timings are scary and need to be watched carefully for the slightest slip
Ryejin = this guy is also really good with his timings although i'd need to check to see if he's taken one of my cities prob has a few from EN have.
and last but not least the name that puts most fear
Kronnoss the guy's a machine relentless after a pursuit and a toff of a bloke as well.
all said and done
i'd need to put the EN guys ahead of Lady A only because they have taken cities from me and Virus didn't.
but there are plenty good players in here and to be asked to name but only 2 is well lame.
either way that's my view and it's now been logged.

DeletedUser4256

Gotta go for worbucks...after all he is top of the rankings for best fighter in Rho...by a long way. After all it is a war game and his ABP and DBP are testament to his skills. His leadership skills have matured and have kept TD together.
My 2nd nomination might surprise a few people...i'm going for Nazgulstrike....he literally moved oceans in a short space of time and he defended well and as i say has now established himself well in his alliances oceans.....he is one of the most improved players i've seen in Rho.
I could have mentioned a whole lot more players, who are allready on the previous posts but with the greatest respect to them....i feel that these 2 deserve massive credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.