Best World by far

DeletedUser

World Xi has been the best world I've seen. Conflict in every ocean and multiple strong alliances will make this world even more interesting when conquest starts.

Compare this world with other worlds. Which worlds started of much better? none in my opinion.

Project Venom and Nemesis seem to be the strongest but confederate states and Catharsis are right behind them. I can't wait to see what happens when each core ocean is dominated by these alliances. Which of these alliances will be in future wars?

DeletedUser6810

Totally agree so much drama and were only 12 days into the world. I for one would love to see a Nemesis + Pv VS two biggest Xi MRA's.

Would be allot of fun :)

DeletedUser11965

Oooo a 2 on 2 war =P, that will grant me some bp and farm me some loot.

DeletedUser15100

Yes, This is going to get Interesting in another 10 days

DeletedUser

I think this world will be on the same level as gamma since they both have great settings. Since i didn't start when gamma was released i'd say this is doing good since i've actually managed to keep playing this world.

DeletedUser

I think this world will be on the same level as gamma since they both have great settings. Since i didn't start when gamma was released i'd say this is doing good since i've actually managed to keep playing this world.

I agree with this. Nemesis is the new SM, I just hope they don't go inactive as SM did. There are a few alliances in Xi that look encouraging, I just hope there is alot of competition between these top alliances.

The only issue with Gamma was that the two dominant alliances allied with each other strait away to control the core. I hope the same does not happen here, as the ring alliances in Gamma are still struggling to wrestle the remnants stranglehold.

DeletedUser5061

I think for a good world you need good alliances with staying power in the core so they can eventually fight each other but Catharsis I can't see any with real staying power.

DeletedUser14937

very true i don't know much about gamma but i play in lambda as well as here, and world Xi is much better than lambda, much more action happening and even more will happen when conquest comes :D

DeletedUser

very true i don't know much about gamma but i play in lambda as well as here, and world Xi is much better than lambda, much more action happening and even more will happen when conquest comes :D

Gamma is very similar to Xi as it has the same settings the only thing is gamma is more developed with players ranging from over 1 million points to beginners. With a few MRAs and alot of newish strong alliances. If you want to know more feel free to PM or alpharius as he leads one of the gamma super powers called the Illuminati. Some of their members are on Xi hence the alliance the Jr. Illuminati.

DeletedUser

I can also see Xi being a great world with lots of wars, drama and powerful alliances doing battle. I love the settings and I'm happy the perfect world (for me) came out so soon.

It reminds me of Kappa a bit but without having to give up your life to keep up with speed 3.

DeletedUser

I can also see Xi being a great world with lots of wars, drama and powerful alliances doing battle. I love the settings and I'm happy the perfect world (for me) came out so soon.

It reminds me of Kappa a bit but without having to give up your life to keep up with speed 3.

Kappa is like an 8-12 hour a day commitment nowadays.

DeletedUser

I have lots of hope for this world. I started playing gamma about a year ago, but started after the struggle for the core was pretty much over. These settings are definitely my favorite and lots of good players have joined this world. I am excited to take part in the battle for the core. This world, while not the best yet imo, definitely has potential.

DeletedUser

I for one really look forward to the time when the real war with conquests begins, would be nice to see who of the large ones crumbles first and what happens to their remains. Also looking forward to some new stronger powers emerging from the newly colonized oceans aside from the core and see how they will do and weather they try to join the battle for the core or battle amongst themselves for the outer reaches.

DeletedUser

I agree with this. Nemesis is the new SM, I just hope they don't go inactive as SM did. There are a few alliances in Xi that look encouraging, I just hope there is alot of competition between these top alliances.

The only issue with Gamma was that the two dominant alliances allied with each other strait away to control the core. I hope the same does not happen here, as the ring alliances in Gamma are still struggling to wrestle the remnants stranglehold.

1) SM went inactive on Gamma because morale applied. This is a major, MAJOR difference to the settings of these two great worlds. The consequences do not seem to have been discussed much on the forums. There are huge strategic implications of no morale. I'm sure those alliaces that exploit this more realistic setting will be the ones who rise to the top.

2) The No.1 alliance in Gamma is Carpe Jugulum a ring alliance and they have been No.1 for coming up a year or more by now, so I wouldn't say GrepoSMKilladonkeys or whatever they are calling themselves now exactly have a stranglehold.

3) Gamma was the nuts, but this is going to be superb!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Everything about this world is good. Settings, alliances, players, and its also the first grepolis 2.0.

DeletedUser

Xi isn't on grepo 2.0 yet but will be updated when 2.0 is implented

DeletedUser

alpharius as he leads one of the gamma super powers called the Illuminati. Some of their members are on Xi hence the alliance the Jr. Illuminati.

ROFL, Chrss i did not know you quit and alpharius is leading your alliance along with LOE

DeletedUser

Kappa is like an 8-12 hour a day commitment nowadays.

Yeah I know, I just quit recently. I hadn't done proper farming runs for a long time.

Xi suits me so much better at the moment but everything seems so slow because of Kappa lol

DeletedUser13524

Yeah I know, I just quit recently. I hadn't done proper farming runs for a long time.

Xi suits me so much better at the moment but everything seems so slow because of Kappa lol

I just quit kappa as well, the speed was nice at the start but got crazy after a while. I just couldn't put forth the needed effort into Border Marauders so I had to quit. Though many other circumstances lead to that as well, but speed 2 is great here. Though it does seem like a slow start compared to Kappa :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I just quit kappa as well, the speed was nice at the start but got crazy after a while. I just couldn't put forth the needed effort into Border Marauders so I had to quit. Though many other circumstances lead to that as well, but speed 2 is great here. Though it does seem like a slow start compared to Kappa :rolleyes:

Well its better than speed 1, that like watching paint dry, However I like speed 1 :)