Best World by far

DeletedUser

I tried speed 1 in Nu, going from speed 3 (i played my brother's account occasionally in Kappa) to 1 is like going from driving a race car to work to crawling there instead.

DeletedUser

Kappa is like an 8-12 hour a day commitment nowadays.

Tell me about it :D

Though think you prolly have it worse than us in VRoD, we don't receive anywhere near the attacks you guys do in CS.

Well, we don't receive any, so I guess even 1 attack is way more than we receive lol

but yeah, I love the settings here, leaves me enough time to do both Kappa and Xi actively.

DeletedUser

ROFL, Chrss i did not know you quit and alpharius is leading your alliance along with LOE

Epic fail on my part :D im not too good with names and yesterday was certainly not my best day. Chrss is on Xi as well so thats probaly why i got mixed up.

DeletedUser

I'm really enjoying xi and in a fantastic alliance with some great friends.. so couldn't be better for me :)

DeletedUser

Tell me about it :D

Though think you prolly have it worse than us in VRoD, we don't receive anywhere near the attacks you guys do in CS.

Well, we don't receive any, so I guess even 1 attack is way more than we receive lol

but yeah, I love the settings here, leaves me enough time to do both Kappa and Xi actively.

Speaking of.. nothing as epic as clearing a stack of 2k biremes with 37!!!! more clearing attacks that hit nothing.

That was pretty epic. Thanks for the help there VRoD!

Ok back on topic.

Yeah, Speed 2 is nice just because when your 4 months in, you won't (I don't think) have 40+ cities.

Thats the killer.

DeletedUser6810

I can honestly say i was very proud of this hit :) Lets just say it was my best ratio iv ever had in this world.

DeletedUser

I can honestly say i was very proud of this hit :) Lets just say it was my best ratio iv ever had in this world.

Why would you think that was a turtle? That would be the exact opposite of a turtle. LOL

DeletedUser6810

Why would you think that was a turtle? That would be the exact opposite of a turtle. LOL

I wasnt calling him a turtle, i gained a laugh from the attack so i replaced the loot with something that made me laugh ^^

If you want to see a turtle i could show you a report that would make you cry, but i aint cleared him yet, going to be a 750bp clear in one go :)

Gotta love this world.

DeletedUser

I also noticed how the forums are a lot more active than any other world. There is usually at least ten players looking at a time.

DeletedUser

worlds always start that way, then the people who are only here to spam leave when a new world opens :p

hopefully xi forums can stay nice and active though!

DeletedUser

I know the forums are like that when the world starts. But its never been as many people as here. sometimes there are 20 players viewing the forum.

DeletedUser

Totally agree so much drama and were only 12 days into the world. I for one would love to see a Nemesis + Pv VS two biggest Xi MRA's.

Would be allot of fun :)

hahaha things are spicing up thats for sure!!! :D

DeletedUser

Conquest has just started. I wonder what will happen this week.

Hopefully we get to see a real war.

DeletedUser

Conquest has just started. I wonder what will happen this week.

Hopefully we get to see a real war.

Well Confederate states where the first to take a city. So I am sure they caught peoples attention

vincaocao

Phrourach
Apparently I'm quitting for some reason.
And it's because I'm too bad for it, I can't keep up with the intense growth and I have RL buggers so yeah, but I'll be there when the first world after 2.0 comes out gets released.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well Confederate states where the first to take a city. So I am sure they caught peoples attention

Many people know OKCAdonis and his alliance of the same name in Kappa. The only people who would have been surprised would have been the ones that didn't know of OKC. I, for one, had my money riding on him to get the first.

DeletedUser

Agreed, I was many times more surprised CS had so many doubters.

DeletedUser

This forum has just changed just like any other world. Boring again.

DeletedUser

Not really there is still more life in Xi than any other world (except Omicron as it opens soon).

DeletedUser1405

Xi is a decent world it probably rates as one of the best ive played, cant get my head round the x2 speed yet will sort it eventually.
Will say looking round though it seems to have its fair share of people talking peace whilst planning behind your back, no names no pack drill they will know who they are. Its all good fun.