Best World by far

DeletedUser

Not really there is still more life in Xi than any other world (except Omicron as it opens soon).

I was talking about the forum. I fully agree that this world is the best at the moment and started better. I just didn't expect the forum to get quite when conquest started.

DeletedUser

it's exactly the same in every world, once the new world opens all the spammers (or most of them at least) move on to that world.

DeletedUser

It happened in every world I played in. I was hoping it didn't happen here.

DeletedUser

I see the cities are starting to be taken now - this world could be very interesting - Im annoyed I missed the opening of the world and not in the core with some of my old mates/enemies from gamma! lol!

hopefully it will become more exciting - but out my way there are mainly just quitters! even my farms are only about 500 pts! lol!

let the fun commence!:pro:

DeletedUser10963

we already surpassed different worlds in post counts, we surely have a shot at becoming the most active forum. let's hope all the spammer stick around =D

DeletedUser13729

They wont stick around,might peek once in awhile but thats it,days of 25 page pointless war topics are over.

DeletedUser

I see the cities are starting to be taken now - this world could be very interesting - Im annoyed I missed the opening of the world and not in the core with some of my old mates/enemies from gamma! lol!

hopefully it will become more exciting - but out my way there are mainly just quitters! even my farms are only about 500 pts! lol!

let the fun commence!:pro:

I might wander out and pay you a visit if you like :D I'm a bit too far away tho im in the bottom corner of o54.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Yeah this is a good world, many conflicts going on.

At least all the top alliances aren't up each others asses like on Eta.

DeletedUser

My two cents:

This world has almost everyone. From every world.
It's insanely competitive already. There is fierce battle... everywhere.
'So-called' MRA's, led by experts, are raising hell.
Pre-mades struggle and kill relentlessly, often surprised by stout defense.
Beginners, learning to be over-active... often shine.

Even those rimmed should keep trying. Won't make much difference.
Just a few weeks.

From my limited viewpoint as someone who joined Grep long after it began:

Xi is the world where everyone who is excellant, is showing their stuff.