bets on the winner of world war

DeletedUser

i heard that phenom and xmort might be going to war and if they do then i bet on phenom place bets here and place your number of resources you wish to bet and the people who lose must send the resources to the winners no matter what in any order the winner chooses happy betting:)

DeletedUser

It depends if it i's just pheno and x

Or allies to

Depends what alliances take what side...

If it i's just pheno and x ... It will be close but i would give it to pheno

DeletedUser

and how much do you bet and it dose`nt matter for allies just the two main alliances in the war

DeletedUser

hehehe... i think some of the allies might hold the key in this war :)

DeletedUser

Not trying to blow my own alliances trumpet or anything, but I think who the SES side with with be a key factor in who wins.

Check out the world map, we are smack bang in the middle of the two alliances.

DeletedUser

World war would mean total annialation with other alliances and the world

DeletedUser

god61, you are far off.

IMO, it all depends on the allies, otherwise I would put my bet on Pheno.

DeletedUser

it`s true somehow everyone will get sucked in

To this I honestly disagree. This is a feud between Xmortis and Phenomenon(who happened to be on my vocab list last week. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!), not between the world. Many of the sides outlined in Thaunits first post on the subject would likely not come to fruition. IMO, it'll be Pheno vs Xmortis; with ML only attacking Xmortis and SC only attacking Pheno(then again, both already claim to be at war, and likely are). Can't say about VP, though I'd think they'd be on Pheno's side.

DeletedUser8362

Phenomenon(who happened to be on my vocab list last week. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!).

offtopic: OMG are you in grade 8 o_O cuz i have that work this week :D

On topic: Beta has already had a world war in a way (phenomen vs UAE). Most of the top 12 were involved in that. Only thing it truly did was remove UAE and AoA, and also give Phenomen huge amounts of land... Im accually scared of phenomen after they may be done with Xmortis (assuming they win).

DeletedUser

who was UAE and AoA give me names not abbreviations but trust me the top alliances will take sides leading to mass destruction in beta you all can`t avoid this phenomenom or xmortis will be weak after they win and somebody will pounce on them and take the #1 spot i`ve seen it all before

DeletedUser8362

who was UAE and AoA give me names not abbreviations but trust me the top alliances will take sides leading to mass destruction in beta you all can`t avoid this phenomenom or xmortis will be weak after they win and somebody will pounce on them and take the #1 spot i`ve seen it all before

UAE and AoA was two old alliances that were pounded on by phenomen back last year... They died off in July, and there followers were killed a few months ago...

And not all top alliances will join in, many alliances choose not to join in on the big battles as it isnt their style...

DeletedUser

first of all yes big alliances will join in but i`m not saying all of them will join but i`m just saying after the war (if there is one) a top alliance that wasn`t in the war will pounce and dstroy the remains after the war

DeletedUser

I can promise you, that if war were to eventuate between X and Phenomen, the SES will be involved.

We are the middle ground.

DeletedUser

alright all i`m saying is that people are gonna get sucked in whether they like it or not and people are gonna get conquered and after the war (if there is one) beta will never be the same again and another top alliance will pounce on the top alliance after the war while that alliance is weak and they`ll be the top dogs simple as that