bets on the winner of world war

JungleBear

Phrourach
i think during the war depending how it goes people will jump ship, like synergy uae 3 kings aoa people move if there getting battered, i would like it to be a no refugee war...... i know il die probably have a long break then start again in another world...i could end up like coig lol

ive given up trying to catch redneck, number 2 was good even if its short lived

DeletedUser

Not all alliance will be involved but I do think many will be in this in some form or another. This war has to happen at some point as it seems quite clear that Xmortis is not happy with the power Phenomen have gained and would like to challenge that.

Also, AoA/UAE was taken down by more than just Phenomen.... They had most of the world against them at one point or another. ML wiped them from our area as Phenomen did from theirs.

DeletedUser

I'm really happy for Penomen and their power. They are doing great and are really cool. :D

The new recruits who have their cities conquered by Phenomen will not attack back, and we hope it calms down soon.

I would appreciate it if you who are not in Xmortis or Phenomen to stop trying to start a war between us with unnecessary comments.

Maybe you are bored and want to have a war to read about but just wait and see what 2.0 has to offer.. maybe you will find it interesting to play Grepolis again.

DeletedUser

It's not out of boredom that we say here should be another war it's out of common sense. I give up though. It's become obvious that neither alliance has the guts or cares enough to go to war over this act if war.

DeletedUser

I can promise you, that if war were to eventuate between X and Phenomen, the SES will be involved.

We are the middle ground.

You should declare war on X AND Pheno to spice things up. :D

DeletedUser

All I,m saying is that people are gonna get involved and conquered and the war (if there is one) is going to be brutal and people are never going to be seen again

DeletedUser345

another top alliance will pounce on the top alliance after the war while that alliance is weak and they`ll be the top dogs simple as that

I completely disagree with this statement,

You need to look at the map it changes everything, X are to the east of Pheno and back up right onto the rim. The only allliance also in that area is S.E.S who are just a bit South from where the main action would take place. If Pheno defeated X then they would probably have a completely drained Eastern Front but still a pretty secure Western Front. All the alliances that would try to jump in on a weak Pheno would hit this Western barrier and be stopped. The only alliance that could attempt to jump in is S.E.S. but they would be completely annihilated seeing as they would be surrounded. The only thing that would really work is a powerful and organised coalition that has completely oiled joints, I have not seen one yet…

Lugosi

Strategos
calm down people, it's only grepolis. I'm not making a bet yet 1) it isn't even confirmed 2) can't make a judgement until a couple of weeks in because someone may bail. Just to let you know if it does happen, I'm gonna be on a suicide mission in 35, which should be fun for me and for the kids which is also me

DeletedUser

alright all i`m saying is war might happen and people are going to die off and maybe never be seen again but people are going to get sucked in and conquered whether they like it or not and maybe some top alliances are going to jump in and maybe die battling with their comrades that`s all i`m trying to say now place your bets here this thread was just a place to place bets and discuss war can anybody understand that NOW PLACE YOUR BETS HERE:supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Man, you've been on this server for like 2 months, have 1 city and 3k points, and all of a sudden you're super interested in the goings on of things that are so beyond your comprehension it is amazing. I remember when you joined our alliance casue someone was feeling nice to noobs and invited you. Within 2 days you opened 3 threads asking where the war was and what our big war plans were so you could help with your 1500 points in the middle of nowhere. I then kicked you cause you were annoying the crap out of me Step back and realize that you are a COMPLETE NONFACTOR in any of this and spend more time growing your city and less time pretending that you are an established player.

alright all i`m saying is war might happen and people are going to die off and maybe never be seen again but people are going to get sucked in and conquered whether they like it or not and maybe some top alliances are going to jump in and maybe die battling with their comrades that`s all i`m trying to say now place your bets here this thread was just a place to place bets and discuss war can anybody understand that NOW PLACE YOUR BETS HERE:supermad:

DeletedUser

hey gustotn i have been grounded for a long time so quit bugging me you all are bullies picking on me JUST LEAVE ME ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE

DeletedUser

and i was just trying to know what your war plans were i wanted to be apart of the fight to but now i`m on your opponents side and but i was just trying to help but you all excluded me from EVERYTHING and i got tired of it so i started spying on you all and i did a pretty good job if i do say so myself

DeletedUser

oh and one day when i`m strong enough i`ll knock the crap out of you

DeletedUser

NOW PLACE YOUR FRIGGIN BETS OR GET OUT OF THE FRIGGIN THREAD:supermad:

DeletedUser

just place your bets here and then leave that`s all i will open a thread that talks about the war post your comments there place your bets here simple as that