Newspaper Bhrytos Biweekly~Issue II

• Thread starter DeletedUser46838
  • Start date

DeletedUser30490

running out of ideas rock just give it up man

Dude while you may be a good newspaper writer you need to chill. If rock wants to do a paper then he has all the right to do it...I dont see why you need to rant on his paper how bad you may think his papers are and how he stole your questions :rolleyes:
besides if i remember right....the in depth ocean analysis you stole that from me:p

DeletedUser

Its sad to see an already struggling forum attempt to discourage a player from contributing valueable material to this world's forum. In a month or two this section of the forums will go quiet as they always do.

You should encourage players to make more newspapers and encourage them to be active forum-goers. Its pretty disheartening to see a player that was awarded "Poster of the Month" act in such a destructive way.

I think you did a great job with the newspaper Rock, I hope to get the chance to read additional issues in the future :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Its sad to see an already struggling forum attempt to discourage a player from contributing valueable material to this world's forum. In a month or two this section of the forums will go quiet as they always do.

You should encourage players to make more newspapers and encourage them to be active forum-goers. Its pretty disheartening to see a player that was awarded "Poster of the Month" act in such a destructive way.

I think you did a great job with the newspaper Rock, I hope to get the chance to read additional issues in the future :)

Completely agree. Keep up the good work Rocky. Hope to see another newspaper soon :)

DeletedUser17748

Favourite issue of the world so far, keep it up mate!

DeletedUser46838

Latest Update From Reporter:

I will make an newspaper that will include:

• Rankings of the top rim alliances
  • An extensive mapping of the rim alliances
  • Interviews of the rim
  • A change from "Wheel of Fortune" to "Name that PIXEL"

DeletedUser46395

Sounds good - always nice to know what's going on across a world. Would +rep if I could. :)

DeletedUser

Always worry about the rim those guys sneak up when you have your pants down.(SW)

DeletedUser48696

Nice paper, discouraging to see the other newspaper writer telling you to give up. Keep it up please, its nice to read about everything that's happening. And great to see you are going to report on the rim :)