Intermediate Bianh is back: Workshop for Sigs, Tags, CoAs, etc

DeletedUser

I put intermediate because this is my second shop, don't give me flack, I know I'm not the best. ;) Btw I lost all my stuff on my computer due to hard drive crash on my mac (I know I thought they were invincible) so I had to restart and find all my old renders, effects, brushes, and fonts.

This is my old shop, it was pretty popular and had a bunch of requests http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=25472

Nevertheless, I have some images to show you that I made previously and saved to imageshack. Included are recent ones I made after my computer crashed:

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

linkgimp.png

If you like those, feel free to request, but you must use my required format:

Theme: A general theme to the piece (dark, spooky, with a warrior in black, for example)
Size: size of the image
Type: CoA, Sig, Tag,other
Text: main text and possible side text if needed.
Other Info: render, picture, specific details(give me renders if you want something done specifically)

Feel free to start requesting. Have an awesome day. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Theme: Yoshi
Size: Any
Type: Tag
Text: Rock'n with my dino
Other Info: N/A
Thanks
PS Glad your back :) :) :)

DeletedUser19523

Bianh... i dont know if you will do this, and YOU are the only other person that i am asking to do this. but i need a CoA. its not that i dodnt like DK's but i wanna see what you can do compared to her.

theme: geico geko
type: CoA
text: geko4740
other info: this is the image i would like you to use.
picture.php

glad to see you back as well. :D

DeletedUser

Okay, great, I'm working on Johanco's, geko's is coming right up.

DeletedUser

Here's a wee tip, don't make your text too big, it changes your focal point in the tag.

DeletedUser

Theme: mysterious, dark, scary
Size: 240x180
Type: CoA
Text: The Company
Other Info: would like to have an industrial sort of background. no rush.

slobo.c

Strategos
Theme: Warrior
Size: max
Type: sig
Text: slobo.c , Dacian City-States
Other Info: Green Background,Robot Warrior......

Thanks
Slobo

DeletedUser

yoshie.png

Here is Johanco's.

I need to redownload my lost font texts and brushes, etc so sorry for the boring font, Jo.

Now working on Geko's. Geko, don't break any rules or spam in this shop or I will blacklist you just like my old shop. Don't say I didn't give you fair warning.

Merry Christmas!!!

DeletedUser

Here Geko: not my best I really need to get my fonts and other gimp back

geko.png

For Sedai's the company request. Not sure if that's what you wanted, by industrial, I thought you were implying an urban backdrop perhaps. I don't know what your alliance represents, so I put an awesome hell gate trooper on a post apocalyptic city. If you like it, great.

hellgatecompany.png

DeletedUser

Got another. :D

Theme: mysterious, dark colors, no tan or orange,
Size: 80x80 , 700x120
Type: Avatar, Sig
Text: Sedai
Other Info: clear name, but on smaller side, would like a c4d or absract render in background. no rush.

DeletedUser

You are the only person I have ever asked for a CoA, signature, or avatar. I just wanted a signature and avatar for the forums.
Um... you requested a sig from me and did not even use it for 24 hours. that is so much time wasted to make a sig.
please be respectful to gfx people here and don't try to test them.

DeletedUser19523

Here Geko: not my best I really need to get my fonts and other gimp back

geko.png

For Sedai's the company request. Not sure if that's what you wanted, by industrial, I thought you were implying an urban backdrop perhaps. I don't know what your alliance represents, so I put an awesome hell gate trooper on a post apocalyptic city. If you like it, great.

hellgatecompany.png

that is boss!!!

can you just change the color text to blue? and perhaps make the text a little bigger?

DeletedUser

You are the only person I have ever asked for a CoA, signature, or avatar. I just wanted a signature and avatar for the forums. If I offended you by making 2 consecutive requests, I'm sorry. Other than that, I have no clue what you are going on about.

Forget what I said earlier, I misread you, and I was tired. Sorry for all that bro,I'll start on yours soon enough.

DeletedUser

robowarrior.png

For slobo.

Up next is an edit to Geko's and then I think I am doing Sedai's.