Theme: killer chocolate
Size: 240x180
Type: sig
Text: chocofudge
Other Info:

DeletedUser

chocofudge.png

DeletedUser

hi picture artist bianh,i have heard some rummors that you make magic in picture stuff & i am wondering if you can make a warrior theme for my profile....
i would like:
CoA:a greek warrior with silver armor(maybe a 300 movie style guy)with dark/terrorfull background mainly coloured in black,(240x180) and only tiesto08 in gothic type if you can do it with small red(if it fits) letters..
sig and avv are also needed
thanx in advance mate;-)

DeletedUser

Will do, though you are a bit specific, so I'll do my best to meet a majority of your demands. I may not be able to meet every single one though.

DeletedUser

no worries mate..i am sure you have what it takes to do the job correctly;-)
*by the way are you playing in any server so i can pay back the favour someday?

DeletedUser

This isn't exactly what you wanted, but I felt it fit your theme better. I couldn't find any good hoplite pics, so I chose the God of War and gave him silver armor as you specified.
godofwarsilver.png

DeletedUser22115

Sig

Theme: diddy kong
Render: something from mario
Size: big as possible
Text: Kuriants
Text 2: sparticus991

DeletedUser

Theme: Sasuke (the guy from naruto)
Size: 400x150
Type: tag
Text: Sasuke
Other Info: render

DeletedUser

I would like a avatar that has dragons and magic skulls and rats coming out of them all in a snowglobe in a magicians hat that is magenta and made of wheat. Hope that's specific enough :p

DeletedUser

I would like a avatar that has dragons and magic skulls and rats coming out of them all in a snowglobe in a magicians hat that is magenta and made of wheat. Hope that's specific enough :p

I'll try the dragons part. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so basically just that then?

DeletedUser

Bianh i had an idea with a specific image i would like if you could work with it.

I was hoping for a sig and avatar combo when you had the time.

Size: I trust your judgement
Text 1: Rygarr
Text 2: Titan of Valor

I was hoping you could use the image i have here

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/JKrantz1/ValorSig.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

Hey Bianh after seeing your wonderful piece of work for my special request I was wondering if you could make me a siggy?

Theme: Light so perhaps a sun?
Size: Your Choice
Type: Sig
Text: Main:Luke Connell Side: Oracle.
Other Info: Nothing in particular :)