Bianh's Workshop

DeletedUser

Hey all, I have been working in Gimp for about a week actively and am really enjoying the possibilities it offers. I want to set up a shop here so I can improve my work and get better at making sigs or tags.

Here is work of mine that I consider moderate to good:

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

If you want something, whether it is an alliance picture, in game profile picture, tag, sig, or other piece, I need some info:

Blacklist: These players cannot post or request because of past impoliteness or spam
Geko
Firelord
Greenmonkeygod (or whatever his name is)
Axe Murderer1

Required
Item: What? A Sig? Tag? CoA? Who knows?
Size: Pixels (ex: 240x180)
Main Text: What you want to primarily show up in the piece
Side Text: Additional text, don't put too much.
Theme: Give me a word, nothing abstract. (ex: gangsters, warrior, knight.)

Optional:
Render: A render (it has to be a render, otherwise I will not use) you want in the art.
Signed: My name in the corner or something.

If you like the outcomes, +rep me, if you do not like it, -rep me, or just criticize me and flame me. :) If you wanna rep negative or positive, sign it, if you have the guts. :p

Anways, thanks, and start requesting. Once there are a certain amount of people, I will stop taking new requests until I finish my old ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want something awesome with my name on it

Format, and specifications, please. Otherwise you will not be attended to. Thanks. ;)

Format:
Required
Size: Pixels (ex: 240x180)
Main Text: What you want to primarily show up in the piece
Side Text: Additional text, don't put too much.
Theme: Give me a word, nothing abstract. (ex: gangsters, warrior, knight.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oliaxeltag.png
Here it is.
The funny thing is that I have the render and fractal in my folder :). Great work :p. If you want to tweak it, I am cool with that. I am going to make something similar with the same render and color scheme, we can then compare each other's styles :)

DeletedUser

Lol, sure, I would love to see your take on it. Post it somewhere else though, I don't want other people's stuff to clog this shop.

If you really wanna compete, I can do something better, just let me know. :p

DeletedUser

Lol, sure, I would love to see your take on it. Post it somewhere else though, I don't want other people's stuff to clog this shop.

If you really wanna compete, I can do something better, just let me know. :p
Of course not :p

DeletedUser

Size:Anything to make it look best
Main Text:Ash 42
Side Text:none
Theme:ya know 20s gangsters would be good that you mention it :p

DeletedUser

Here you go, Ash. You need to put it in a spoiler if you wanna use it here. I did not know if you wanted a sig, Coa, etc, so I just made it a tag.

ash42.png

DeletedUser20549

Theme- something dark, twisted, ash clouds possibly a destroyed city behind
Render- don't really have a specific one maybe the joker from the dark knight
Size- standard sig size without spoiler if possible please
Text- MentalWarFare(capitalize the M,W, and F in my name please)
2nd Text- Lets Play...

DeletedUser

Here you go, Ash. You need to put it in a spoiler if you wanna use it here. I did not know if you wanted a sig, Coa, etc, so I just made it a tag.

ash42.png
sorry I was in a rush but I want a sig now that ya mention and awesome!! could you make a avatar to that

DeletedUser

sorry I was in a rush but I want a sig now that ya mention and awesome!! could you make a avatar to that

So keep that pic and use it in a spoiler. I will make you an avvy though I have never made one before..

DeletedUser

Do a 78 by 78 pixel thingy so that you can add a 1 pixel border when you are done.

DeletedUser

Oops, I made it 100 by 100. It will compress though, I think. No border sorry. :)

ashavvy.png