Bianh's Workshop

DeletedUser

Oops, I made it 100 by 100. It will compress though, I think. No border sorry. :)

ashavvy.png
Its no problem :)

Edit:Looks great

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Click the button User CP which is in the top bar on the forum page, it's your own page.

Then click the sidebar button "Edit Signature." Save my sig that I made for you onto your computer. Then when you edit signature, upload the pic from your computer. If that doesn't work, tell me. :)

Do you want an avatar to go with the sig?

DeletedUser20549

It worked thank you, any ideas how I can make it not blurry?

And yes I would like an Avatar if you have the time :)

DeletedUser

if you want it to be the best quality than you need the direct link. you need to insert the image into the textbox on the edit signature.

DeletedUser20549

if you want it to be the best quality than you need the direct link. you need to insert the image into the textbox on the edit signature.

Direct Link? I just copied and pasted it to my computer an uploaded it to where it sayd browse for image and it came out like this am I missing something?:heh:

DeletedUser

The funny thing is that I have the render and fractal in my folder :). Great work :p. If you want to tweak it, I am cool with that. I am going to make something similar with the same render and color scheme, we can then compare each other's styles :)
New version:

scaled.php

DeletedUser

Yay, it's pretty now. :) Avatar coming right up.

Any new takers?

DeletedUser

item: coa
size: 240x180
main text: Guardians of upsilon
side text: we will figth for the cause
theme: spartan hoplite

DeletedUser

For my friend Warlord:
oblecix.png

As per our little deal, I will expect a tag for me in your shop. :)
I didn't find any good asterix renders so I used one of Obelix, if you don't mind. The flow is a bit odd. :)

For Ettanking:

guardiansofup.png