Biggest Coward in Alpha Award

DeletedUser

ah, only fight when it's on your terms.
otherwise, wait 2 months to engage in any sort of strategic combat to defend your territory (in a war game).
gotcha.

i'm starting to learn the ways of the great alliance known as ORTHIA.

I am afraid you know nothing of strategy or tactics. But believe as you will. Would you be alright with publishing a minimum city build for your alliance? Helps with transition.

To clarify Adrienna started the war with Elite Olympus Warriors, she ran to SPARTA and the war embrace of snowy who when he realised he was losing ran to Scholar to form Orthia who also took in the now deceased refugee Adrienna.

So ultimately Adrienna and her dog started the war......

Why pollute the waters with words like "war". I have no clue what caused the conflict with Adrienna, though it was clear Real Life pressed upon her time to devote to a game. Snowy did not run to me, so please do not sully his reputation like that.

How goes your EOW members in oceans other than 52? Oh right . . . strategy and tactics have no place in Orthia. I forgot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh ya.....i had almost completely forgot about adrienna.
all of this because of one person's thoughtless actions and boasting......

i'll bet most of orthia have never even heard of her.
which i guess means they have no idea why they are even involved in this war to begin with.
i can understand why it's so hard to get motivated to fight a war that you really know very little about......
it explains alot actually.

DeletedUser

ya, i usually start out a war with a good solid 6-8 weeks of inactivity and no offensive attacks too...
we think so alike.

I really fail to see how there is no offence from Orthia.
Personally, I cleared and partially conquered 2 EOW players.
I have gained more offensive BP during this time than any one of your side, excluding Bac.

Face it, I'm not going to fall for tricks. Your personal taunts, lies and gibberish are not going to have me send my forces to your highly defended cities, several hours away from majority of your enemies.

We will pick our targets and after we've worked our way closer, then you can complain about attacks or lack of.

DeletedUser

absolutely "scholar"!!
and i hear you are quite the....ladies man here on grepo.

a message from "scholar" to blackiris of EIT:

sch01ar on 11/29/10 at 7:51 PM

iris,

I want to express my gratitude for your message concerning selective recruitment of some players in a region of expansion. this message provided me the opportunity to spend a few minutes studying your profile...
I am interested in finding 5-7 players who are capable, active, and aggressive. These players would then proceed with the expansion efforts of Orthia.

Now, I have need of capable players in the southern regions as they have a valuable goal set before them. I trust my players and empower them to exert their will on the local theater. You can join them if you want. Certainly Orthia will not turn away a woman of your . . . charms.

So where do we go from here?

sch01ar

and then when he is embarrassingly denied....

sch01ar on 11/30/10 at 11:42 PM
No response forthcoming?

recruiting the enemy AND trying to "get some".....
all in a day's work for the official Alpha Cassanova.

man, you were all right!
although very petty, childish and time consuming, this "posting war" thing is fun!!!
it's so easy to twist these things around and make it look however you want it to.
and easy too!!
why fight on the battlefield when you can just twist messages and posts around to make the opposing side look foolish???
amazing.......

DeletedUser

why fight on the battlefield when you can just twist messages and posts around to make the opposing side look foolish???

He's not being sarcastic.
There have been literally no incoming attacks from any MAP member for at least 4 days now. Even longer of Ivy himself.

DeletedUser

tsk tsk iris . . . you should have kept this one private. LOL.

blackiris on 11/30/10 at 12:26 AM said:
Hello sch01ar,
Nice to meet you, i have seen you have been trying to poach my players i find this rather insulting actually.I dont know why you feel the need to do this.
Are you that worried you need to mail them and not me!

We have never had an issues with your alliance but now you try to take my player after one of yours stole a city from us.Then you threaten them with bully tactics?

If you have a issue you contact me not my players thats just bad patter even tw have more respect than you apparently

If you have any problems with my alliance you mail me ok

iris

Seems somewhat polite, but a tad territorial. Lets see who she is. Oh look, a gothy girl dressed up in black looking all DOM like. Lets play...

sch01ar on 11/30/10 at 8:51 PM said:
iris,

I want to express my gratitude for your message concerning selective recruitment of some players in a region of expansion. While this message provided me the opportunity to spend a few minutes studying your profile, the nature of your message is flawed. I was not interested in seeking diplomatic overtures with your alliance because tinukeda is being attacked. Rather, I am interested in finding 5-7 players who are capable, active, and aggressive. These players would then proceed with the expansion efforts of Orthia.

We have long held established relations with your group that benefitted you rather than ourselves. Our focus has always been elsewhere whether that be Evil Joker, The Agoge System, or Elite Olympus Warriors. In these latter days, smaller alliances who existence was permitted out of our need elsewhere have grown bold. We will pause our more established actions and send these small alliances a message that they will soon not forget.

Now, I have need of capable players in the southern regions as they have a valuable goal set before them. I trust my players and empower them to exert their will on the local theater. You can join them if you want. Certainly Orthia will not turn away a woman of your . . . charms.

As for your finding insult with me messaging certain players . . . if they all want to stand by you, then that is commendable. You have the membership of the same ssize as ours, but your overall geographic dominance pales. So where do we go from here?

sch01ar

Sometimes my sarcasm is not effective though I enjoyed it as did my leadership skype chat.

sch01ar on 12/1/10 at 12:42 AM said:
No response forthcoming?

I sent that after she had opened and not responded to the mail for hours...I had Cocotte working on another stick figure drawing to assist her with reading comprehension.

blackiris on 12/1/10 at 12:05 PM said:
Oh no you may get one if i so feel inclined to actually reply, but then again when someone hits on me its rather off putting.Ironically you actually hit on me and insulted me in one mail.
Also i cant be bothered seeing my own posts placed onto the main forums which you seem to have an habit of doing with other alliances.

When i decide to write up something that is actually worth sending you'll no

Oh my she hat a sharp tongue, but her overall petulance is annoying.

sch01ar on 12/1/10 at 8:47 PM said:
Far be it for me to confound one such as yourself with the conflicts of taunt and tempt. Rest your spirit with the knowledge that I do not find such theatrics inticing. Certainly, as a man, I'll take a moment and consider any menu placed before me, but your bubbly personality dissuades me too easily.

Your players have attacked one of mine. Your players are seeking to end a conquest we have placed in a city belonging to a third alliance. As I directed earlier, we will respond in kind.

Do not trouble yourself with the PNP. I make posts there just to stir up discussion lest Alpha become boring as heck. Now you go back to running your game simulations and buying your next culture level.

I thought I was fairly clear in that...

blackiris on 12/1/10 at 8:53 PM said:
Wow we can buy cp wouldnt that make it so much easier, oh and the breaking a cs what do you expect its our friend.You trying to say you wouldnt break one on yours?
Im far from confounded i just hate people who make long winded speeches keep it simple and we can all get along and understand what people say.

have bubbly i have never been called thats defiantly new

Not sure what else needs to be said...

sch01ar on 12/1/10 at 8:58 PM said:
You wish to be marked as an enemy, right?

So I get down to business...because Orthia does not mind adding more to our enemy list. True friends are rare and are to be treasured. The rest are parasites feeding off our lack of attention.

blackiris on 12/1/10 at 9:02 PM said:
Im not fused either way we'll probably fight sooner or later.Like you said you didnt want to start diplomatic relations with us

I prefer to keep diplomacy simple.

sch01ar on 12/1/10 at 9:03 PM said:
Attacking us is starting fighter sooner rather than later. Alright . . . well I'll not waste more of our time. Good luck

blackiris on 12/1/10 at 9:06 PM said:
Um actually you hit us first lol but whatever

I was fairly sure we were going to start arguing over whose daddy could beat the other up....

sch01ar on 12/1/10 at 9:10 PM said:
You really want open hostilities over an inactive account?

Well it seems completely ridiculous to me. I understand being greedy, and lord knows I am. But there is a finite amount of culture to go around.

blackiris on 12/1/10 at 9:14 PM said:
Dude there was an attack on a player be he inactive or whatever under our flag.Thats an act of war if we did that to you would you not react in the same manner.Thats taking city from our alliance for yours aka the same as taking and active players city just less bp.

Plus your attacking our allies which in turn is another act of war.

War is the whole point of the game sooner or later we will be waring.

All for supporting allies. I went to war against The Agoge System because TW-Shadow were getting their asses handed to them. It has slowed my plans for the core to a crawl while others have taken advantage. But I'm a patient man.

sch01ar on 12/1/10 at 9:17 PM said:
I would have messaged you . . . not gone half cocked. But then again, I actually plan the movements of my alliance. declarations of war are to grandiose for this. It was an inactive city that serves my player better. It was food.

Your group used to treat our discourse with a modicum of respect. What I have experienced in these last days discourages me. Reminds me of letting a sore fester too long.

Food For Orthia....Gobble Gobble. You see this IS a war game. There is strategy that can lead us towards success implementation of our vision. It is sometimes necessary to give up a few cities in a hard fought withdrawel so that you can prepare an offensive from another vantage point. Op.Ivy...just ignore this part ok?

blackiris on 12/1/10 at 9:21 PM said:
Speak english and how does it benefit them they are invading an ocean which we rule?Great benefit

Also we have never worked alongside orthia or sparta or artemis

And your experiences with our alliance is due to your rudeness of mailing my players who are loyal to me.Would you like me to go around asking your players the same i doubt that very much

I still remember a former founder or leader who actually had command of the english language and was a willing partner. Cannot remember his name now.

sch01ar on 12/1/10 at 9:47 PM said:
I spoke to your leadership when you were formed months ago....not just now. My command of the english language is quite strong, thank you very much.

blackiris on 12/1/10 at 9:58 PM said:
Um dude we were formed in February and i have been leader since mid February start of march.I can assure you there was no talks with my alliance at all
I have no concern in the strength of your ability of speaking english but the fact is you using complex words from the English language makes it most difficult for people to understand

blah blah blah

sch01ar on 12/1/10 at 10:13 PM said:
I fully understand that using more sophisticated prose requires the reader to consider the words carefully. I do this intentionally as I am able to more clearly state my opinion on the matter.

You see sch01ar and assume you know everything there is to know about me. I remember some conversations with you, but I dealt with another primarily. Need to review who that might have been.

hmmm might be something to that...

U
blackiris on 12/1/10 at 10:21 PM said:
m how by seeing you name do i claim to know everything about you, i dont care about you that much to know everything about you.Plus i have never spoken to you full stop you might have spoke to someone else in my alliance but it wasnt me and seeing as im clearly stated leader might have been wise to mail me as well as this other person

sch01ar on 12/1/10 at 10:26 PM said:
Have a nice day.

The fun had done dried up....so where does this leave me with iris and her alliance? No where. All diplomacy runs through her and she has command of her elect players. She is huddled over in an area where we have little influence, and her players are sending biremes and LS over 12 hours, and an ocean, away. If anyone wants to know which cities of colours are empty, let me know.

iris, I would not have posted this, but you did the foolish thing and shared our communication to a blubbering idiot. For any other players of the female persuasion, we are always happy to be entertained and to entertain in Orthia. But you must possess the right personality.

DeletedUser

That's what happens when you try and draw Sch01ar into this.

Please don't do it again.

DeletedUser

wow huh?? lol
can you believe he actually went through that point by painstaking point?
he did exactly what i wanted him to.....
spend a big chunk of time refuting my ridiculous twisted post, just like you tried to get me/us to do.
and also proved my point perfectly.
seems foolish huh?
that's exactly why i don't bother trying to disprove your hate driven, deceitful, fib filled accusations.
i have better things to do with my time than go through ancient posts and messages point by point to prove myself here.
(at everyone else's demand)

this is supposed to be a fun place to visit.
so, let's get back to gameplay, huh gents?

DeletedUser

that's exactly why i don't bother trying to disprove your hate driven, deceitful, fib filled accusations.

It must be tough being a compulsive liar.

Every accusation and character assassination you have tried, we have proved to be wrong time and again, extensively backing up our side.
Something you seem unable to do.

So either put up or shut up.

DeletedUser

It's never a good idea to post in-game private messages in the public forum .
However scholar please stop with your sexist comments , you're being ridiculous (your grepolis Casanova version is ridiculous too)

DeletedUser

It's never a good idea to post in-game private messages in the public forum .
However scholar please stop with your sexist comments , you're being ridiculous (your grepolis Casanova version is ridiculous too)

Yeah I am not sure I give a damn to be honest. Plus . .. not much into playing a bit Casanova part. You all can get over yourselves.

Op...it took me less than ten minutes to copy and paste that. I'm on Grepolis for well over 12-15 hours a day. Hardly a waste in comparison.

DeletedUser

I am really in the wrong line of work. I need a desk job so I can waste as much time online.

DeletedUser

i guess that's a big NO on the let's get down to gameplay request huh guys?

yup, coco is right.
everything he says is 100% correct.
i am a compulsive liar, i have the papers to prove it.
that's not an absolutely ridiculous accusation to make of someone you've never met before, strictly based on a few conversations in a computer game.
not at all.
but wait, if everything i say is a lie, i guess that means THAT was a lie as well, and i am NOT.....
but now i AM because i just said that........but now........oh jeez.
this post could end up longer than one of scholar's accusation refuting posts.....
i'm gonna have to quit my job and spend 15 hrs a day on-line here, not have anything even close to resembling a life and somehow be proud of it.......

DeletedUser

Still waiting for your attacks, or are you allowing me to build up an offensive force?
Or is this so we can have a bit of role reversal. Rawr.

DeletedUser12762

wow.....thats all i can say right now. That post by scho1ar killed my life. Dude, seriously you killed it :S

DeletedUser

cocotte wins here, i wouldnt say he is a coward (for what my oppinion is worth)

i suggest you drop this argument and focus ingame, if you have something to prove to him

DeletedUser

yup, coco is right.
everything he says is 100% correct.
i am a compulsive liar, i have the papers to prove it.
that's not an absolutely ridiculous accusation to make of someone you've never met before, strictly based on a few conversations in a computer game.
not at all.
but wait, if everything i say is a lie, i guess that means THAT was a lie as well, and i am NOT.....
but now i AM because i just said that........but now........oh jeez.
this post could end up longer than one of scholar's accusation refuting posts.....
i'm gonna have to quit my job and spend 15 hrs a day on-line here, not have anything even close to resembling a life and somehow be proud of it.......

Do I have to resort to cave-man speak? GIVE-IT-UP!