Biggest Guns in Iota

DeletedUser

My thoughts exactly... most peaceful huh?!?! Everyone run away from Jena lest you be struck by lightning too LOL

DeletedUser

Jena's not so scary... just remember... never make eye contact... and its best not to make any sudden movements around him.

DeletedUser

This is a "jena ridens"...
jena_ridens_04.jpg

DeletedUser

I have changed my mind the biggest gun is neither me or Jena or anyone else for that matter.

...it is Server Lag! WOW just WOW how that changes things up

DeletedUser

I have changed my mind the biggest gun is neither me or Jena or anyone else for that matter.

...it is Server Lag! WOW just WOW how that changes things up

Isn't that the freakin truth. I got pwned by Server Lag.

DeletedUser

Isn't that the freakin truth. I got pwned by Server Lag.

Ya know brotha! For real! Pretty much anyone trying to snipe a CS or trying to coordinate an attack these last 2 days has been just throwing their hands up.

Not only did it not go down but toyed with us ... with up to 1 minute load times. Like watching grass grow. Not sure for you older guys but remember 14.4 dial up... yeah that kinda slow! 1 to the head goes squish! LOL

DeletedUser

Ya know brotha! For real! Pretty much anyone trying to snipe a CS or trying to coordinate an attack these last 2 days has been just throwing their hands up.

Not only did it not go down but toyed with us ... with up to 1 minute load times. Like watching grass grow. Not sure for you older guys but remember 14.4 dial up... yeah that kinda slow! 1 to the head goes squish! LOL

Dude...if we were all still on 14.4 things like grep would just NOT even exist.

14.4 on a TRS-80 and those LS would be in the water for.....EVA!

DeletedUser

Dude...if we were all still on 14.4 things like grep would just NOT even exist.

14.4 on a TRS-80 and those LS would be in the water for.....EVA!

Hahaha we would sit there look at the timers and instead of counting down they will start counting up...

I can honestly say I can go the rest of my life without hearing this ever again:
BZZZRZRTTTRRTTTTTTBROOONNNNGGGGGBZZZZRRTTTT

DeletedUser

Haha wow... now thats a sound I'm glad we've outgrown. I remember playing text based games on local BBS's - MajorMUD, L.O.R.D, etc.. back when I had no responsibilities!

The other cool thing was back then it was all local so you could actually meet the people that you played with. Then the internet got big... and here we are, talking and playing with people from the other side of the world :)

DeletedUser

hehe resurrecting this post, not gloating just proud of meself ~ First to 2mil ABP

2mil.jpg

DeletedUser

well done ellinas! :p

ghost must have alot of haters, he gets alot of attacks on his doorstep :p