Biggest Guns in Iota

DeletedUser

Haha. Yes, He has quite a bit of fans..I mean haters ! :p lol.

Jk..

DeletedUser

Oh I give Ghost a lot of credit! For a guy that has taken the abuse he has... and to keep ticking is prety good.

He will be the first to 2 Mil D Battle Points (DBP) unless everyone ignores him from now on... which I doubt, lol.

GL ghost!

DeletedUser

Like i said at the other topic:
Size or amount of BP doesn´t matter much cause i can be a big sincity player with all my cities +13k eating only inactives and ghost towns or a guy focus to offencive that only attack inactives and ghost towns or easy targets doing some BP trade among friends sometimes. Stats don´t show everything, for you creat a great team you need to have diferent talents working together.
Or i can be a guy with a huge amount of the cities but when attack don´t have a good timing or strategy.
Like many "big guns" do all the day... random attacks looking for easy targets to get BP.

You can see who is good or not by the colonization stats.
If a player have a good amount of cities taken from top players, he deserves your respect.
You can call those players head hunters. I'm a head hunter.

Most of those big players they are just good for intimidation, but when you go in a real fight with them they run like a chiken. I know that cause i fought most of the top players (at top 20 ranking) of iota that is not in my team or at ally team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like i said at the other topic:

Or i can be a guy with a huge amount of the cities but when attack don´t have a good timing or strategy.
Like many "big guns" do all the day... random attacks looking for easy targets to get BP.

You can see who is good or not by the colonization stats.
If a player have a good amount of cities taken from top players, he deserves your respect.
You can call those players head hunters. I'm a head hunter.

Most of those big players they are just good for intimidation, but when you go in a real fight with them they run like a chiken. I know that cause i fought most of the top players (at top 20 ranking) of iota that is not in my team or at ally team.

Bane when I attack I am a scary scary dude... you are a self proclaimed head hunter... good for you.

Talk to others of Iota and see who else around can time and snipe with the best of them...

There is no slouch that I have not faced maybe Desilusion and onuquoy ALL the other greats I have faced and walked away the victor.

Ask the old Evo members... ask the Renegades or whomever

You think my numbers are bull HA... ask around.

DeletedUser

Ok. I will say this.. Pheno are extremely good at sniffing out inactivity.

I've taken three of their cities, put two players into VM and not a peep. What up wit that? Does it have anything to do with me logging more than once a week?

DeletedUser

Yeah ok, and who just took a city from Charles? with his 700 fast transports and 200 slow transports??? I guess that was an inactive... right?

You guys could not put an OP together as a whole to take a city like that.

and all 44 of my attacks were timed beautifully (which did net me nearly 80k in ABP) oh and Bane that is versus a real player.... just FYI

Che you have taken what exactly?

Svein is one of your most active players look what we have done to him... How about Shugritis look the spanking he has eaten

How many eactly have gone into VM from Phenomenom attacks or ghosted? Sinistar BadBoy Rexor, Haxor Crazy, Boobhammer and on and on

schaska and Zeeconian are in and out of VM... Shugritis ran into VM also for he was taking a beating of a lifetime

Talk less che/alinson and do more... take a city from me not just feed me DBP

What a Joke!

DeletedUser

:O Rude

Going into VM due to RL issues (yes, for some this exsists) is different than getting beaten there.

For the record - 2 from both Draganr and neamitica

I never said you couldn't time attacks, not sure why you're so upset :D

DeletedUser

Ok. I will say this.. Pheno are extremely good at sniffing out inactivity.

I've taken three of their cities, put two players into VM and not a peep. What up wit that? Does it have anything to do with me logging more than once a week?

Are you kidding me? Here's your alliance...
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/alliance/5929/colonizations

Talk about sniffing out inactivity. Look at those cities going to Phenomenon... And then look at your lackies picking apart themselves from within. Not our fault most of your players would rather leave than fight. Let's get serious now. 7 alliance name changes later and you're still the same group plagued with inactivity and utter disregard for fighting back as a unit. Sure some of us had to step into VM during these last couple weeks of class, or to spend more time with the family during the holiday season, but to say you forced anyone into vacation mode... Come on now lol... 96 attacks at a time is barely a snack around here.

DeletedUser19105

You can add Whispering Eye to the list of fearless rebels that quit ;)

DeletedUser

How many eactly have gone into VM from Phenomenom attacks or ghosted? Sinistar BadBoy Rexor, Haxor Crazy, Boobhammer and on and on

What a Joke!

Rexor and Haxor were in VM before the war started. Rexor never came back, but that doesn't have anything to do with Pheno.

As for Sinistar, he was getting busy with RL, so he decided to focus on his main world, Theta.

You can add Whispering Eye to the list of fearless rebels that quit ;)

I don't know what's up with Whispering Eye, but he wanted to quit in the past, since he didn't have time to play anymore because of RL. Although we ended up convincing him to go for VM, until he had time to play again.

DeletedUser

Rexor and Haxor were in VM before the war started. Rexor never came back, but that doesn't have anything to do with Pheno.

As for Sinistar, he was getting busy with RL, so he decided to focus on his main world, Theta.

And Haxor?...

Well... He came back to Iota... Talked a bunch of stuff... Then got himself (insert word that starts with a B and sounds like canned here) for running multiple accounts... Epic Fail... :pro:

DeletedUser

And Haxor?...

Well... He came back to Iota... Talked a bunch of stuff... Then got himself (insert word that starts with a B and sounds like canned here) for running multiple accounts... Epic Fail... :pro:

Oh well...but that doesn't have anything to do with him running away from Pheno, does it ;)?

Anyway, I don't like talking so serious like this, so where are the booze and the women :p?

DeletedUser

Oh well...but that doesn't have anything to do with him running away from Pheno, does it ;)?

Anyway, I don't like talking so serious like this, so where are the booze and the women :p?

Maybe he didn't run... But he got sent away for trying to cheat lol. What's the point in that?

Now... Tonight is looking like another night full of vodka and beer pong... A game in which I am the biggest gun.

DeletedUser

I'm think with just vodka, but guinness is also a must, maybe tequilla too

DeletedUser

*cough* Back to the topic *cough*

Sapphi Sapphi...booze is also a gun :)

Well back to the topic, let me go read the start of this thread

Hmm, biggest guns in Iota...Che Dog and shugiritis ;) and a lot more, but it's a pain to read all these pages to know who hasn't been mentioned yet

And...any women in Iota who has a big, nice, well made pair of...:p guns