Pnp BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. vs. Valor.

DeletedUser

From this moment BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. officially declares war against Valor alliance,never was a fan of making PnP and putting up the photos to make it look better and more interesting for everyone,maybe Sirgaz will do it later.
Valor leaders were informed about declaration of War through messages in game.
True reason for this war is not some support sent from Valor member(s) to UOW,neither some minor coincidence attacks from Valor members on BA members,the reason is quite simple and it is majority of BA members voted for that war,for valid or not valid reasons I am not here to question about.

Winter is coming Z grade.

DeletedUser15946

Yeah, I'll do it later. Eta is closing, and we need some fun. Valor has 48h before we start attacking :)

Or maybe I won't as there is no propaganda here??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

Valor.png

VALOR - NR.3 44484024 POINTS, 54 PLAYERS

VS

BA.png
BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. - NR.5 18453055 POINTS, 14 PLAYERS

As we are talking here, last days of Eta's time are on countdown. It has been a great time here, for last 1.5 years. I would like to personally thank everybody that played Eta and made it what it is. Now, in the time of UoW tactic of boring to the death, we decided to make suicidal move, and have fun in last weeks. Good luck to everybody, and as you know, we won't attack for first 48h.

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool speaks because he has to say something" - Aristotle

To those that flee comes neither power nor glory. - Homer

Men of Athens, I do not have much time for exhortation, but to the brave few words are as good as many... - Pericles

Let there be beer. - Brlinho

In war, numbers alone confer no advantage. Do not advance relying on sheer military power. - Sun Tzu

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good luck to both sides!!!

nice to see a great PnP one the best i seen just declare no !!

48 hours the attacks start do Valor do a surprise hit before that or just sit and wait untill the attacks are incoming ?

DeletedUser

anyone knows how long ETA got left????????? I hate 2.0 worlds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bring back 1.26 worlds anytime..............................

DeletedUser

As JNC would say - why are you violating thread BA vs. Valor with stuff that should be under thread when ETA comes to end...

touche...

*waves,waves*...

thanks Hugocenas for that great post and mentioning waves,I really love it...*waves continue*...

DeletedUser

Can I ask for advise from someone who feels he can give good advice,we declared against valor and agreed in BA not to attack for first 48 hours after we declared but in the meantime valor launched some attacks so I am wondering should we wait for those 48 hours to pass even with Valor opening fire or they striking first gives us right to join in before 48 hours has passed?

DeletedUser

i personal would strike back u declared they realised u have so its only fair in my eyes! and dont see them complainign do u

DeletedUser

Can I ask for advise from someone who feels he can give good advice,we declared against valor and agreed in BA not to attack for first 48 hours after we declared but in the meantime valor launched some attacks so I am wondering should we wait for those 48 hours to pass even with Valor opening fire or they striking first gives us right to join in before 48 hours has passed?
Kriic sent 51 attacks before this PnP was made so why bother?
Hmmmmm............ I'm not surprised at all though why only now when the vote was already made days ago? On a serious note, It's an honor to fight amongst the best. Good luck everyone! More BP's to come ......wait, can we have a banquet first? Let's have a taste of BA beer....I hear it's better than TST's non alcoholic beer. What say you Brlinho? I'll exchange 10 barrels of Valor beer for an equal amount of BA beer. Let's get drink first and send drunk attacks later......

DeletedUser

Lol,well kriicc,it is hard to explain but he send those attacks before it started and neptuno launched attacks back on him so that was sorted out before declaration of war actually.
On a more serious note it is good offer but we dont exchange our drinks for anything in the World,so answer would be nope,at least not for now,love your signature though,Abbs makes great signatures.

DeletedUser

brlinho i still got 20 cases off BA beer tgiven to me when i was under there flag for victorys agianst UF i was needing a place to sell it so its in my pub if anyone wants some

DeletedUser

Oooh this should be an interesting thing to see!

Where is the popcorn? :D