Pnp BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. vs. Valor.

DeletedUser

Well I am back... Had to deal with RL issues... I am back to deal with Whateverr little issues... I am your Master.. I dared you and CR.. But you little wannabes are still scared of your true Master.... I own Grepolis.. I am still the true Grepolis Warrior.. No one dares to attack me.. I rule.. Bow down to your true Master

DeletedUser

Oh,that is the point,that sounds like very close to be true I must agree.
Ok we will try to improve and we see what next month brings,yeah I must admit guys and girl are a bit sleepy lately.

DeletedUser

Well I am back... Had to deal with RL issues... I am back to deal with Whateverr little issues... I am your Master.. I dared you and CR.. But you little wannabes are still scared of your true Master.... I own Grepolis.. I am still the true Grepolis Warrior.. No one dares to attack me.. I rule.. Bow down to your true Master

Then why would you hide this post in the BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. vs. Valor topic and not the TE vs CR topic?

if you can't understand how the forums work. How can you lead others. Your a joke.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... seems Valor isn't able to do something against BA attacks... so they start to attack us again hehe

DeletedUser

lol i been saying for ages JCC will run he has !! whats up JCC TST take a disliking to you!! didnt last long at the top there did you

DeletedUser15946

Haha, he said right, not straight, so it is not coming from Valor leadership.

DeletedUser

so far so good..

I think BA vs. Valor happened at the best possible time for BA,looking at the reports and participation of BA members I would say BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. is on its peak just exactly at this moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice start to the war sirgaz! well done to BA for such a gd start!!

can u keep up the preassure!

good luck to both sides

DeletedUser

since war started this is the situation:
Cities taken 44 : 3

Members left Valor 1 (Livucus :48 cities)

Members joined valor 2 (robertohenry:19 cities;ankushjaipur:38 cities);

All together:
220 cities lost for Valor including everything(members lost, cities lost) and 60 cities won including everything(members recruited,cities gained);
so it is minus 160 cities for Valor considering only relations BA vs. Valor.

Of course ghost or inactive players cities taken by Valor should be counted in to get full picture,also Valor cities taken/lost to another alliances should be considered but it would take me too much time and I am pretty sure Valor would be in better position considering all of that so dont wish to look at it at all,aint fair I know.

Considering direct battles and city gains/lost from each other it is 44 : 3

Probably calculated something wrong so if I am wrong I do apologize to Valor members,just not motivated to do it properly and who cares after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do not worry people, everything is just fine! The alliance is a beautiful and fun atmosphere! I will analyze the north and north west: TST was beaten to the floor, BA holding in the chain! Everything goes according to plan! :p

with respect, pariba

DeletedUser13583

Good job.You are beating us like hell:D
Keep up the good work B.A !

DeletedUser

must mention gipobsk from Valor,we in BA really do respect you,we always respect guys and girls who see enemy cities and take them,never liked people who are taking ghosts and cities from people in no alliance,Gipobsk latest colonizations are really nice to see,one enemy city falls after another,that is what is all about.
This is not an invite or something like that,but with that kind of play you sure would deserve a place in BA,keep it up man.

Whateverr you are absolutely right about the issue of we will move along if ignored,plus seems like UOW is making some sudden moves,maybe we should try to take care of it,will send best man to deal with them.

Speaking of Whateverr and CR,looks like you guys taken the side of Valor against TST which is more then smart decision,after all you are both in war with common enemy but where does that leave BA?would it be fine if BA would support TST against CR?