Black Friday - You Joking Right?

DeletedUser36697

at-least YOU FOLKS HAVE AN OFFER TO LAUGH AT....... OR TO GAZE AT, IN awe AND wonder AT, THE SHEER AUDACITY OF THE grepo gods TO CRAM THIS Most excellent offer on-top of the spectacle that was/is Pandoras Box.

We in Hyperborea have yet to receive this offering, perhaps our world isnt worthy of consideration WRT Black friday offerings.

.."for these small mercies may we be forever thankful..."

it seems to be the prime directive of the developers..."if we put it out there they will buy" ..so line up sheep and devour the crumbs............ that are offered by those who cant hear the crowds ....... crying for succor

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Are the ratios for the spells different for the date of the server ?

well my offers are on SPEED 6 that is about 6 weeks out from wonders.

£50 for 600 sling and 600 hops.. speed 6 i can build that in like an hour

i could build quicker than the buff (cwl)

DeletedUser42857

Hope their cyber Monday sale is better.

Cyber Monday for $99 you get:

Harpy - 1 per hour for 3 hours (x 3)

griffin - 1 per hour for 3 hours (x 3)

Manticore - 1 per hour for 2 hours (x 2)

Along with the promise that you can "Rule the Skies and destroy your enemies from the air"

smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser21774

How many of you have played other pay to win games? FFXV has $99 packages, and just about every event is predicated on buying one of these delightful packages to make the achievements. Hope the devs aren't viewing this, lol.

DeletedUser42857

How many of you have played other pay to win games? FFXV has $99 packages, and just about every event is predicated on buying one of these delightful packages to make the achievements. Hope the devs aren't viewing this, lol.

and how many games charge £50 and give you 600 troops that you could build in just over an hour for free..

ive no issue with packages

I would just like to know what drug or alcohol induced stupor were the devs in when they thought 600 slings, 600 hops and 25 LS for £50 was even a slightly good deal.

it makes no sense. I mean, if push comes to shove, you could buy £10 of gold and instabuild 600 sling, 600 hop and 25 ls

its almost like they are just hoping people accidentally click "BUY" without olout looking..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39822

If you missed Black Friday never fear because you can revisit this awesome package with Siphon Money.....errr, I mean Cyber Monday.

DeletedUser21774

It's wonderful. Lato is closing in 26 days. Was thinking of buying the $79.99 package for 2 days of half off on troops costs and builds, :p

DeletedUser36697

Question; What the People I don't see any more and Pandora's Parts(and other cash grabs) have in common.....
The Costs associated with them versus the rewards/pleasures of associating with them = an ongoing less than positive experience
or in gabble speak: Constantly Increasing Diminishing Consistent Positive Experiences

DeletedUser41523

So I've come to the conclusion that Inno SUCKS at marketing. For $9.99 I can get 1 lightship per hour for 3 hours. For just $80 I can get a bunch of production tokens and some great armings. Or for $80 I can go buy the new Call of Duty and a bunch of fruit. Guess what i'm doing? Peace