Black

DeletedUser

Black is Back

'nuff said',

PM me if you're interested, for details.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember you from the original Black in the Delta server! (I learned my stuff there under another name.) I hope you succeed in your recreation of the original, not the Black knockoffs that have been spawned on other servers since Delta.

DeletedUser13459

best of luck val, if i were going to play in this world this would be my alliance of choice :D

"nuff said" ;)

DeletedUser

you need more information about you on this thread.

If you knew the legend of the original Black, as most everyone else who has posted on this thread seems to, then "Black is back" is all you need to know.

Little outside knowledge of the alliance is a serious M.O. for Black, and great for PR. I hope they still have a copy of the standard reply.

DeletedUser5568

Good to see that "Black is Back"... Best of luck...

DeletedUser

Ya! I lied to my mother and said I was sick :) She let me stay home!

DeletedUser

I remember you from the original Black in the Delta server! (I learned my stuff there under another name.) I hope you succeed in your recreation of the original, not the Black knockoffs that have been spawned on other servers since Delta.
not the rabbit(valzer) create the black legend.and im very sure he doesnt understand nothing about this principle.dam,i never knew that rabbits know to steal too.

DeletedUser

I'm watching you JNC!!
u r a very good watcher coz i heard rabbits never sleep.so,james,be afraid coz polska,the second rabbit in command,is watching u.u know polska,i want to see u,but god,u r such a small player.at least,valzer is a big fat rabbit.yammy.

DeletedUser

valzer was an important player in BLACK back in Delta. I would know as I was there under another name. Perhaps he did not create entirely the persona of BLACK--indeed, it was legionreturns who did that--but all of BLACK was important in each player's own way. We were a brotherhood, and I'm confident valzer shall achieve the same here.

I think you would do well to take your eccentric rabbit fixation and hijack a thread in a rabbit's den somewhere. In fact, I hear Bugs himself is headed out west...near Albuquerque I think.

DeletedUser

valzer was an important player in BLACK back in Delta. I would know as I was there under another name. Perhaps he did not create entirely the persona of BLACK--indeed, it was legionreturns who did that--but all of BLACK was important in each player's own way. We were a brotherhood, and I'm confident valzer shall achieve the same here.

I think you would do well to take your eccentric rabbit fixation and hijack a thread in a rabbit's den somewhere. In fact, I hear Bugs himself is headed out west...near Albuquerque I think.

well,u see,indeed legionreturns put the principles of black concept.NOT VALZER.and daizan in more black(IM NOT RACIST COZ I LIKE DAIZAN VERY MUCH)then valzer ever was.but if im right,and i know i am,why do u think valzer can recreate the original black concept?he cant even if he is good(but again he is not).why?coz in this server i saw many new players.for the black concept u need a server with experienced players.valzer cant recreate not even a black armada,and u said he can recreate the original black concept?hmm,maybe u try to be funny.only one,maybe two(but legion will never play again at full potential) so only one player can do that.and that player is daizan.he is the real black,valzer is not even a shadow.

DeletedUser

You think daizan is the real BLACK? daizan is a respectable player, superior in skill to many and definitely to myself, but there was more to BLACK than any single player. I think you have a hard case of hero worship. There are a handful of capable players that could recreate BLACK. And as you nor I can prove who could and couldn't recreate the original BLACK, it's merely an opinion--on both of our behalves. That said, I think your deep resentment of valzer stems from something totally unrelated to the original BLACK, my bunny-obsessed friend. We were a brotherhood, as I say yet again. Leggy, ratatatPat, mythro, valzer, and others made up the core of the veterans. I don't seem to recall daizan being in Delta BLACK's ranks, but he may very well have been. He has the skill to have been. That was easily about a year ago.

You think that a server full of new players won't have veterans? Or you believe that a server full of new players precludes BLACK having veterans in its ranks? That's a silly notion. Furthermore, there were many new members in the BLACK of Delta. People like myself who learned their stuff in BLACK. (And before you try this line, I played in BLACK under another name.) All you need are a handful of elite players to teach newcomers. Were you even in BLACK of Delta, or are you going by hearsay that only gave you a glimpse of what BLACK was?

And the essence of BLACK was not mere elitism, though elitists standing on their own without diplomacy was the core of leggy's experiment on Delta. It was brotherhood, friendship, aggression, and outward silence. That's what BLACK was.

But this angle with valzer? What's your negative obsession with him? And the bunnies? You know, I don't care to know (especially about the bunnies...that might be more disturbing than the forums can handle). I've spoken my piece about BLACK, and I'll leave it at that. No need to let this silly argument further hijack this thread.

DeletedUser

hero workship?me?old man,u played grepolis long time ago,isnt u?i saw u said: omg,i was black in delta,omg im so good.shorty,i can farm u even without playing.mind your own business,old man.your time,like the time of your character,past long time ago.in fact,i think valzer is your hero.u know what?i will tell u.somebody told me that valzer had betrayed his allies in lambda just for not been rimmed.thats why i call him rabbit.coz he know to run from wars.real wars.others remained to fight.but not mighty valzer.well,u see shorty,thats your hero,thats his black principle.but,if i will remain enough in this server,u will have nowhere to run when i will come for u.

DeletedUser17088

Black on topic please guys, your a shade off topic, i would get back to talking about the alliance before a mod locks the thread and blacks us from posting on it

I don't know much about Black other than the name Black is used far too much and frankly annoys me, however these guys could be the originals so I'm happy to give them a look into