Black

DeletedUser

but,if i will remain enough in this server,u will have nowhere to run when i will come for u.

Thats what the kids say, when they want to take a sandwitch away from a smaller kid.
Guys chill out, this thread isnt about masuring your p*****s or chatting about the old time. We all have our own point of view and if you ask me, all you need to make a good alliance is to find ~10 experienced core players and the rest will benefit from their experience and learn. I think thats what valzer is trying to do here and i wish him luck in that.
Cheers, its just a game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OK,
Here I am breaking my own rules....It will only happen once, and don't bother to post any questions cos there will not be any reply after this.
If you read back over this thread you will see that I never claimed to have founded Black on Delta. Black, as it was in Delta can never be recreated, even if Leggy, Pat et al joined the same world and got active again. To recreate it would require scientific knowledge well beyond that which we humans currently possess - I.E. Time Travel.

We have started an alliance called Black. Like the original, this alliance will be for elite players, aggressive players, team workers and it will be a silent alliance.

in relation to "Nobodyelse" who posted earlier, there is only one player this can be. There is only one player who is filled with this much hatred, and only one player that I know who can fit so much Jibberish into one sentence........it has to be Mutzzy. If it isn't, I'll be shocked. If it is, I have no interest in anything you have to say. Come visit me ingame, and if you manage to take my city I will congrat you myself so you can post more Gobbledygook in the forums. And speaking of hero's, Daizan is my Hero. He is an ace player, and if he was in this world, I would consider it an Honor to have him in my alliance.

So for now, farewell. Cya ingame on the battle field.
Cheers,
Valzer

DeletedUser

valzer,u know that im alone and im very far from u.if u r really a good player,lets both start to the rim and fight each other.or in the first non morale world.joining in the same time,same direction.i wasnt said u r a bad player,but someone very close to me will never forget u for lambda.and u r perfectly right about... dai is a really great player.i will see if u dare to take my challenge,but i dont think so.remember who was arguing for u with all mods in kappa when u was banned or u have short memory?nobody cares about u then,mutzzy made a topic about that and he was banned(and u know mutzzy is mad but not a cheater) just for the words he said when he was defending u.in fact valzer,i think mutzzy always thought that u r a great player(aprox like him,maybe a little more maybe a little less)but without HONOR,after lambda.respond to that valzer,if u have character.and about topic,nothing against u or others,but i dont think many of u have the character to be called blacks.but its only my opinion.

DeletedUser17088

someone said Leggy and elite in the same paragraph i swear, i did laugh a little

;)

regardless of the originality or goals of this alliance compared to the 'Original' Black, this alliance is its own, so lets give them the chance to be their own alliance

Aicy

Strategos
Black is Back

'nuff said',

PM me if you're interested, for details.

Valzer. You should know better than this.

The origonal alliance was an experiment by Leggy to see if an alliance can survive with absolutely no diplomacy or communication of any kind. The experiment proved unsuccessful and despite having some of the best players in the world it failed. Legionreturns himself has said several times now that alliances like that do not work and will never make another alliance based on those principles again.

Also, I have never seen any alliance that has succeeded which hasn't used diplomacy. Restarting Black is a bad idea and will just result in shame.

DeletedUser

The origonal alliance was an experiment by Leggy to see if an alliance can survive with absolutely no diplomacy or communication of any kind. The experiment proved unsuccessful and despite having some of the best players in the world it failed. Legionreturns himself has said several times now that alliances like that do not work and will never make another alliance based on those principles again.

Also, I have never seen any alliance that has succeeded which hasn't used diplomacy. Restarting Black is a bad idea and will just result in shame.
aicy,dont worry.valz and polska can run anytime inother alliances.they r used to do that.how can he recreate the black with players like polska?NEVER!it failed in kappa,where dai make a real alliance,not a joke like here,will fail here.the same way i will be defeated coz im arguing with everybody.but,in the end,i still have my pride.a refugee have...what?

DeletedUser17088

aicy,dont worry.valz and polska can run anytime inother alliances.they r used to do that.how can he recreate the black with players like polska?NEVER!it failed in kappa,where dai make a real alliance,not a joke like here,will fail here.the same way i will be defeated coz im arguing with everybody.but,in the end,i still have my pride.a refugee have...what?

i think you will find Black Shadows were doing just fine, and probably would have gone onto great things, however daizan quit and many followed but not after smashing a lot of the milestones

a failure? i dont think so

DeletedUser

i wasnt said bs was a failure.dam,my uncle was first until he got banned bcoz he was arguing for his imaginary friend,MISS VALZER,but still,bs was defeated.thats a fact.daizan quited?so what?ba still resisted long time after dai,valz and others quited eta.but if u compare polska with the top players from bs or ba,god.....

DeletedUser

Its so easy to be hating,but very difficult to say something that make sence,isnt it ? Everyone deserve credit for the thing that he's trying to do or build, since he put an efford into that.
I suggest this thread to be closed if its going to become a kids playground

DeletedUser

That is true, Aicy. It didn't work, simply because no one alliance can take the world. But it was a heck of a ride while we tried.

DeletedUser

I was never in BS. I was in BLACK of Delta. The failed experiment, what Aicy spoke of, was BLACK in Delta. I don't know you or your uncle.

DeletedUser

hey,blacks!i have more bpa that any of u have,and im not really playing.so,r u points wh...,or im missing something?i think i will have more bpa that u all together.so,who is more agressive(coz if im remember right to be black means to be agressive too)me,myself and mutzzy or blacks?god,if i was near u i would have all your cities in revolts.

DeletedUser12571

hey,blacks!i have more bpa that any of u have,and im not really playing.so,r u points wh...,or im missing something?i think i will have more bpa that u all together.so,who is more agressive(coz if im remember right to be black means to be agressive too)me,myself and mutzzy or blacks?god,if i was near u i would have all your cities in revolts.

As well as attempting to draw an argument, your facts are also incorrect.

Stat 1: You have 204ABP
Stat 2: DarkOmen has 320ABP

I needn't post anybody else's stats from Black as that already disproves your claim.

As for having our cities in revolt, feel free to move our way and give it a go. We welcome attacks from all players and would enjoy warring you, young sir.