Blood Hounds - A World Xi Premade

DeletedUser

Blood Hounds will based in the southwest of World Xi, we will be/are looking for active and fun members who will support our alliance through thick and thin, it doesnt matter whether you are experienced or new, we will have an acadamy to help nourish and train you.
Please reply below with a grepostats link (if you have one) to apply.

Players List:
Kayakingstar
Kayakingtwin
gandhi97
Adamantz
ObristAK
siekerrun
DonQi
Calamack
warlordmkd
Lordsativa
theonlythomas

PS: I am aware that most of the people who want to join pre-made alliances have already done so (thanks to the person who told me this), but if there is anybody reading this that wants to have a fun time, no matter what your experience/points, please reply ;D.
PS*1: I know our points in Lambda are a little on the small side:D, but to be fair we did start about a month late.
PS*2: Please no hate messages, just nice messages:D or applications (obviously...)

peaceful-warrior_tn.jpg

We are peaceful warriors and will not attack unless provoked (or your just annoying).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i guess the people who were looking for a Xi pre-made already joined one. U are late with starting this thread, and your stats aren't outstanding.

DeletedUser

I figured that was why...but people could at least reply:D

DeletedUser

actually i figured that much out for myself...

DeletedUser

ty, i kinda figured the good players won't join anyway...oh well...we'll have fun:D

DeletedUser

I remember I made a sig for Kayakingtwin.

Is it the same Blood Hounds as the one on Kappa? :\

DeletedUser

I think we played on kappa for a little bit, but we used to play on alpha mostly, i think we stiill have one player, now were going to go to xi!
(in case you didn't realise, were twins)
PS: i tried to make a sig today, i took too long so i gave up:D

DeletedUser

you wont make it long.when a world starts its a warzone and noobish peace alliances are the first to die

DeletedUser

Woohoo:D +1 rep!

Anyone can feel free to join this alliance if they haven't already joined a pre-made:D

i geuss not...at least i've made myself heard:D...remember my name!!!