Blood Hounds - A World Xi Premade

DeletedUser13647

Yea I'm in. Never done premade before. Got an invite and I felt so proud of myself :D. Applied to Shine but got rejected :(

DeletedUser

wohoo!
PS; we might not be the best but i garuntee you'll have fun;D

DeletedUser345

Calamack you didn't apply for Shine :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13647

It's a game right? That's what I care about. Playing with some guys who are a good bunch and like to fight. It's all about havin some fun and getting drunk then smashing your computer when someone takes you out with militia :D

edit:
Cala you didn't apply for Shine :heh:

Yes I did. Remember? You said I didn't have good enough stats and that my application post was rude. :(

DeletedUser

lol:D
PS: calamack apologises for being rude (i know he would so i'm just telling you:D)

DeletedUser

Hi i have got about 30 people in a premade allaince for Xi in the southwest region do you want to merge

DeletedUser

lol, have you seen their stats, i know ours aren't great but...seriously?

DeletedUser

i know...

we are now ranked 19th in Lambda, all the leaders from there are in the new (premade) alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if theres any member's still looking for alliance, please...feel free:D

DeletedUser

so tell us more about this promising young alliance. For instance, will their be epic awesomeness on a daily basis?

DeletedUser13524

Of course there will be epic awesomeness on a daily basis, I'm in it :cool: and so is my sister. She might lower the awesomeness quality a bit, but it's alright.

DeletedUser

ah. we are all in the same boat kayakingstar. We talked before. if we dont work out too well. we could just get together like i suggested before;)

DeletedUser

or....when you need our awesomeness...you could just....hop into our boat:D