Boardwalk Empire

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure you're dillusional, you never took any of our cities.

You created an alliance. We declared war on you. 3 days later, your alliance disbands. Coincidence, I THINK NOT!

DeletedUser

I don't know what kinda stuff you're handing out in your alliance but you guys are delusional. I disbanded it because me leaders left and made their own alliance and I was starting college, so how was I supposed to run an alliance then...

DeletedUser

Nothing to do with the fact that we declared war 3 days before? Odd.

As much as i would have loved to stick around and have a bit of fun with you guys i couldn't. But keep trying to convince yourself you forced us to disband ;)

DeletedUser6029

I don't know what kinda stuff you're handing out in your alliance but you guys are delusional. I disbanded it because me leaders left and made their own alliance and I was starting college, so how was I supposed to run an alliance then...

Don't let him lie Raffy, It was well known in skype that you disbanded for college. There were two people, on disbanded cuz he got lied to and you who got caught up in college. If Pengu is now spouting otherwise, he forgets I was in MS when you disbanded BE, and the truth was what was discussed at that time. They are just epeening, showing off how puberty improves their status.

DeletedUser

Don't let him lie Raffy, It was well known in skype that you disbanded for college. There were two people, on disbanded cuz he got lied to and you who got caught up in college. If Pengu is now spouting otherwise, he forgets I was in MS when you disbanded BE, and the truth was what was discussed at that time. They are just epeening, showing off how puberty improves their status.

Dom, please go back to demolishing your own city.

kthxbai

As for Owen and Raffy, neither of you two play Omega anymore so I see no need to bring this up again. If you want, I'll go to Corinth and pwn you there as well.

DeletedUser

I suppose you'll take over the account of your alliance's biggest player there as well?

DeletedUser

Dom, please go back to demolishing your own city.

kthxbai

As for Owen and Raffy, neither of you two play Omega anymore so I see no need to bring this up again. If you want, I'll go to Corinth and pwn you there as well.

Translation: I'll go to Corinth, fail on Jarpenguin account and then have to take over a friends account.
Jarp, we all know you fail. You're just a bunch of talk, and when it comes down to it you hide behind your alliance and friends.

See you on Corinth then ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I suppose you'll take over the account of your alliance's biggest player there as well?

Why you implying that taking over an account means you have no skill?

I think what you do with the account after you have it determines if you have the skill.

And as for BE, we declared war and few days later after some attacks it disbanded. enough said, MS claimed victory.

DeletedUser

Why you implying that taking over an account means you have no skill?
Because it's true

I think what you do with the account after you have it determines if you have the skill.
Of course you do, just don't want to admit your alliance leader is a nub with a huge mouth. Phara set that account up for Jarp, he conquered a few cities and all Jarp needed to do was launch the attacks and cs, which he obviously failed at on his first attempt. All Jarp is doing IMO is tarnishing Pharas name.

And as for BE, we declared war and few days later after some attacks it disbanded. enough said, MS claimed victory.

So you call me disbanding my alliance due to real life a victory? How sad.
Proof of the attacks? None of my active members ever said anything about being attacked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yah what you do with it proves how you are :D

yahsuck.jpg

like say climbing in the rankings after you were given the accounts :D

DeletedUser

You disbanded the alliance out of the blue because of RL concerns ??? Did you ever think of how your players would react to that? All of them unalligned and unprotected because of your failure as a leader.

You state that adopting an account is noobish... What about multi-accounting? :D

Remy,
graph

DeletedUser6029

You disbanded the alliance out of the blue because of RL concerns ??? Did you ever think of how your players would react to that? All of them unalligned and unprotected because of your failure as a leader.

You state that adopting an account is noobish... What about multi-accounting? :D

Remy,
graph

Now that is funny...isn't Jarp the same player who disbands alliances on a whim? Can anyone say pot and kettle????

Nice pics Cronus :D They totally tell the story :D

DeletedUser

Now that is funny...isn't Jarp the same player who disbands alliances on a whim? Can anyone say pot and kettle????

Nice pics Cronus :D They totally tell the story :D

Voja was never taken over by SP. He had to leave it before he was able to cancel VM of an account trade ruling. Actually, the ruling was made by a player that you know very well and "cheated" just as I did.

DeletedUser

Yet again proving you know nothing Jarp. You see, about 20 of the members I know and consider good friends, so they understood my situation. Then another 5 or so left before I disbanded and made their own alliance (if I remember try named it Atari) and the rest were inactive. Of course I still sent out a mass mail explaining my situation, I wished everyone luck and deleted my account. You were quick to invite my members though, weren't you? ;)
Are you saying I multi account?
Aren't you making yourself look dumb today :D

DeletedUser6029

Voja was never taken over by SP. He had to leave it before he was able to cancel VM of an account trade ruling. Actually, the ruling was made by a player that you know very well and "cheated" just as I did.

Not sure how this ties back to what you quoted me on. What do I care about any of the rest? Fact is based on all the info we have (including info from sparta) Cronus's pics are smack on target

DeletedUser

ATARI was also an alliance we ate, as it was created with ex-BE members it was a bit like us eating our leftovers.

Lol Remy, you have some major accurate intel, did you even know I didn't play on Voja? :D

DeletedUser

Not sure how this ties back to what you quoted me on. What do I care about any of the rest? Fact is based on all the info we have (including info from sparta) Cronus's pics are smack on target

I was referring to Cronus's image which showed the voja1 account dropping in rank.

Of course it dropped in rank, no one has been playing it.