Boardwalk Empire

DeletedUser

WhT you fail to understand is I had no idea they were your farms..I mean how the heck was I supposed to know that when I recruited them bladeride was farming them? I just saw two decent sized guys on my island and decided to give them a shot, it was only until after they joined I knew because they were posting reports of bladerider attacking them and I wasn't just going to kick them because you guys threatened to break our "NAP"..it doesn't work that way.

DeletedUser

Here's an idea guys! Why don't we all just stop building troops and start giving eachother hugs instead? That sounds like fun. We could call the game HugPolis.

DeletedUser

we not asking for hugs we defending our members just the same as ur trying to do but it was ur player in the wrong

end of the day its only blade that we had a problem with and u had a paddy about

u know what im bored now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow u killed alot of troops not i didnt have to send more then that. and apart from that if we didnt defend our member i would think they would be somethink wrong with that

a part from that u attacked raffy so how does that one work

I havent read all the replies yet,

But like i said Warilla,

If Im farming someone several times a day then they are under constant attack, and if the run to you for cover then they are a refugee. Now you could have asked Jarp - my leader - to ask me to stop. And perhaps offered a refund on my lost income from my two farms.

What happened was I got the message from my leader that you guys ere breaking our pact and to attack you, so I did what anyone would do and attacked Raffy, your leader. It turned out to be wrong info and I informed Raffy of this immediately, apologised and said that at that exact moment Jarp had said we were pacted again and even forwarded the message to rpove it.

Thats when I said about the two farms and refugees and he certainly didnt say "STop attacking them now, I will sort this with your leader" he said said "Fine" and that was that.

So yes, I do expect you to defend Raffy if I attacked him now, but i wouldnt have expected you to defend two refugees who have so far not done anything except feed me resources.

You guys need to get with the program a little or you are gonna get badly owned in this game.

J.

DeletedUser

WhT you fail to understand is I had no idea they were your farms..I mean how the heck was I supposed to know that when I recruited them bladeride was farming them? I just saw two decent sized guys on my island and decided to give them a shot, it was only until after they joined I knew because they were posting reports of bladerider attacking them and I wasn't just going to kick them because you guys threatened to break our "NAP"..it doesn't work that way.

Dude,

I run and help run several alliances, and i know if someone is getting attacked or not when i recruit them.

Especially on a new world - you look on grepostats and see that a player has been gaining DBP from the moment beginners protection ends. Its real simple.

I know yiou were farming several players on our island because i could see your stats, so if you didnt see mine which accounted for most the rest of our island and figure out that perhaps i had hit almost every player you hadnt then thats not my fault.

What was my fault was the attack i launched at you because for a brief period we had bad intel that you were breaking the pact with us and therefore players near your leadership should attack you which i immediately did. You sent me a message asking why and i explained, I even said that if it was a genuine error to dodge the attack and use up your res as at this stage of the game it cant harm you, it would have just bounced backAs its turned out about 5 minutes later Jarp said the NAP was back in place, it was a misunderstanding and to stand down, I even forwarded the message to you.

I notice you used the opportunity to use militia and gain some BP though, so obviously you didnt want to up the ante or benefit from it in any way did ya ?? lol

In that same exchange I explained that you had taken in two refugees who were my farms, you even said if they didnt grow much you would kick them yourself, you never once said "Stop farming them" or "Im going to ask Jarpenguin to stop you farming them" i mean come on dude, i even wrote the sentence "I am farming them so thought you should know as I didnt want you to think I was breaking our NAP", your reply was just "Fine" and seemed to accept the situation as I described - ie i was gonna keep farming.

Now I really dont mind, because I usually clear any island I start on from day one and then keep it clear, but obviously we pacted before NAP so I havent attacked you, warilla or gun4life, but if you three want to become my farms as well then you carry on, i really dont care, its your choice, Im happy to extend that invite to immotality and the guys on Mosids island as well, as i live for BP and want another couple of CP ready for the game proper to get a headstart for once instead of playing catchup. I have to be online alot for a major war at the moment anyways, so you guys make a fun diversion while sorting out the other couple of hundred attacks I have each day, ask Cabz if you dont believe me !!

lulz

Bladey.

DeletedUser

I notice you used the opportunity to use militia and gain some BP though, so obviously you didnt want to up the ante or benefit from it in any way did ya ?? lol
I logged in, saw i was under attack and enlisted militia. Didn't know who was attacking me.

In that same exchange I explained that you had taken in two refugees who were my farms, you even said if they didnt grow much you would kick them yourself, you never once said "Stop farming them" or "Im going to ask Jarpenguin to stop you farming them" i mean come on dude, i even wrote the sentence "I am farming them so thought you should know as I didnt want you to think I was breaking our NAP", your reply was just "Fine" and seemed to accept the situation as I described - ie i was gonna keep farming.
Ok, i should probably set this straight. For one, i never said "fine" so you can stop saying i did. When you attacked them and noticed it said Boardwalk Empire you messaged me saying
"I hadnt noticed.

So I just went to attack him after my troops came back from you and it said Boardwalk Empire

I thought I should inform you rather than start a war or break a NAP.

J."
I took that as a i'm sorry it wont happen again. So part of that was my fault for mis-understanding what you said, my bad. So based on what i understood from your message i messaged you back saying

"No problem, he hasn't said anything so he must not be very active. If thats the case if he goes yellow he gets kicked"

I think you took that as a go ahead and keep farming them. Again, from your previous message i thought you meant you were going to stop, my bad lol. But i never said "fine" i said he seemed inactive and if he went yellow i'd kick him and you could continue your farming.

Now I really dont mind, because I usually clear any island I start on from day one and then keep it clear, but obviously we pacted before NAP so I havent attacked you, warilla or gun4life, but if you three want to become my farms as well then you carry on, i really dont care, its your choice, Im happy to extend that invite to immotality and the guys on Mosids island as well, as i live for BP and want another couple of CP ready for the game proper to get a headstart for once instead of playing catchup. I have to be online alot for a major war at the moment anyways, so you guys make a fun diversion while sorting out the other couple of hundred attacks I have each day, ask Cabz if you dont believe me !!

lulz

Bladey.
Cool story bro.

DeletedUser6029

just out of curiosity Raffy...do you not apply the rule of refugee to your alliance?

DeletedUser

Why? You gonna tell me my alliance is full of them? Lol
You Should know you can't always believe what people post on the internet. Check cabz profile, jarpenguin doesn't even know who the refugees are besides the two on my island, he just assumes whoever was in TO and is now in another alliance is a refugee.

DeletedUser6029

down boy...I am not talking about pengu. I am just curious based off of the posts on here. Clearly the players in question by Blade are refugees. By your own admission, you expected him to stop, and yet because he went off the universal rule, he didn't, and you seem to have taken exception over that....why? Do you not believe in the universal and accepted definition of refugee?

As to pengu knowing who is the refugee, he doesn't have to UNTIL it is brought to his attention by the person attacking the "refugee"....

DeletedUser

down boy...I am not talking about pengu. I am just curious based off of the posts on here. Clearly the players in question by Blade are refugees. By your own admission, you expected him to stop, and yet because he went off the universal rule, he didn't, and you seem to have taken exception over that....why? Do you not believe in the universal and accepted definition of refugee?

As to pengu knowing who is the refugee, he doesn't have to UNTIL it is brought to his attention by the person attacking the "refugee"....

Yes they are refugees, that's been established. No I did no expect him to stop, I wanted him to stop but I can't make him stop. This isn't all there is to the story :D there were a few things said via pm that kinda set me off I guess. I'll work something out with him though, I don't need a war to start over something as foolish as this.

As for the pengu part, maybe you should go through all the posts again, he clearly said he counted 7 refugees in my alliance, so he must know who they are :eek:
Now I would appreciate it if this didn't continue in this thread, it's a recruitment thread and this isnt exactly helping.

DeletedUser

Your recruitment skills are Godly. Congratulations. Decent leaders tend to check and ask about their Battle points.

You saw decent sized players on your island and thought "I'll invite them" Nice way to slow your growth down for sure.

DeletedUser

Your recruitment skills are Godly. Congratulations. Decent leaders tend to check and ask about their Battle points.

You saw decent sized players on your island and thought "I'll invite them" Nice way to slow your growth down for sure.

No no, I thought I'd give them a shot to prove themselves worthy enough to stay. Why not? Doesn't everyone deserve a chance?
If they progress well they stay, if not they get kicked simple as that.

DeletedUser

No no, I thought I'd give them a shot to prove themselves worthy enough to stay. Why not? Doesn't everyone deserve a chance?

I don't think I understand the situation well this I was away when this all happened, so let me see if I have this right.

You stole "decent sized" members from another alliance, who turn out to be "refugees" yet instead of being a reasonable leader you laugh at your pact with MS and defend them instead of kicking them and you did this because you think players who been attacked/cleared can progress well.

I don't understand the logic personally, but maybe I got some of that wrong? I'm not trying to flame, simple understand it from a logical view rather than your view of "Decent sized, I'll invite" - Which I might add sounds a little more like you was worried of being attacked during the night.

DeletedUser

I don't think I understand the situation well this I was away when this all happened, so let me see if I have this right.

You stole "decent sized" members from another alliance, who turn out to be "refugees" yet instead of being a reasonable leader you laugh at your pact with MS and defend them instead of kicking them and you did this because you think players who been attacked/cleared can progress well.

I never stole members from any alliance? They were both alliance-less at the time. I only knew about The Master Bater being attacked, he's now been kicked. As for the other one I messaged him asking why he left TO, he told me they " off MS" and didn't want to be in that alliance anymore, so I let him into mine. I don't think they can progress well I know they can. I've been in the same situation as them before and someone was kind enough to let me into their alliance and I did well for myself.

I don't understand the logic personally, but maybe I got some of that wrong? I'm not trying to flame, simple understand it from a logical view rather than your view of "Decent sized, I'll invite" - Which I might add sounds a little more like you was worried of being attacked during the night.
I'm always worried of being attacked in the night :p

DeletedUser

and i would like to point out blade u cant say the nap was down it was misunderstanding when u attacked raffy as owen attacked he sent me a message 1 hour later saying sorry it wouldnt happen again. then u attack 6 hour later the nap had already being sorted hours before. so u dont lishen to ur leaders or ur leaders told u to attack in witch can ur trying to spy or say one thing and do another

DeletedUser20764

i think everyone needs to stop having a go at boardwalk they rock and move onto the worse alliances not mentioning any names... it is their choice who they take in and i think if you still farm them even if they are refugees then you are at fault... it is their choice if they keep them in the alliance and if you hate them that much just cancel your stupid pact!!

DeletedUser

fair play to u. but it has being cancel. they just trying to have a go at ur for defending our members

DeletedUser

fair play to u. but it has being cancel. they just trying to have a go at ur for defending our members

It couldn't possible have anything with being a bunch of backstabbers signing into a pact with -Team Omega- and G.A.R to take us down?

Or am I not understanding this correct?

DeletedUser

It couldn't possible have anything with being a bunch of backstabbers signing into a pact with -Team Omega- and G.A.R to take us down?

Or am I not understanding this correct?

I've already explained everything to jarpenguin, i dont need to explain myself to you. ;)
Now seriously, i dont need this thread to turn into a flame war, i've already worked something out with blade concerning the two "farms".

DeletedUser

No, I gave them the chance.

I told them, leave your alliance or you will be farmed.