Boardwalk Empire

DeletedUser

And just to make something clear:

It was Raffy who ended the NAP, not me.

DeletedUser

As long as we talk about the recruitment of your alliance I see no reason for us not to use this topic to talk about your Godly recruiting skills.

You should be happy, if we talk about it here, less people will see what backstabbing liars you are.

DeletedUser

And just to make something clear:

It was Raffy who ended the NAP, not me.
No no
It was BladeRider who declared war on me

As long as we talk about the recruitment of your alliance I see no reason for us not to use this topic to talk about your Godly recruiting skills.

You should be hapoy, if we talk about it here, less people will see what backstabbing liars you are.
Someone sounds a little upset :rolleyes:

DeletedUser6029

i think everyone needs to stop having a go at boardwalk they rock and move onto the worse alliances not mentioning any names... it is their choice who they take in and i think if you still farm them even if they are refugees then you are at fault... it is their choice if they keep them in the alliance and if you hate them that much just cancel your stupid pact!!
PEEING MYSELF LAUGHING!!!!

Really? This is your stand? It is a war game you do realize right? AND since the worlds on grepo are circular, and never ending it is all about bragging rights....you realize how funny this comment is???????

OH yes, the pact is canceled. We aren't the ones crying about it.....we are kicking your virtual "donkeys" :D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

No no
It was BladeRider who declared war on me

Someone sounds a little upset :rolleyes:

I'm not upset, I'm annoyed. We actually had you down as fairly good alliance, you should know names stick here like glue and I see backstabber on your forhead. ;)

Oh well nevermind. Death comes too alk and my army trumps yours.

DeletedUser

we not crying about it but if ur going to post here where not just going to let u with our point a cross and yes raffy did drop the nap because bladerider said it was war. and as for the pack with gar and omega we had that long before the nap with u and when we got the nap with u we drop the pack

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we not crying about it but if ur going to post here where not just going to let u with our point a cross and yes raffy did drop the nap because bladerider said it was war. and as for the pack with gar and omega we had that long before the nap with u and when we got the nap with u we drop the pack

Now that's simply a blatant lie.

I have spies within both alliances.

I know that you told them about our NAP, and that you were discussing it with them.

DeletedUser

well i would love to know who told u because they talking aload of rubbish. all i can say is great spys not. and u know what say what u like because u seem to make somethink up new every 5 mins and ur boring me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i would love to know who told u because they talking aload of rubbish. all i can say is great spys not. and u know what say what u like because u seem to make somethink up new every 5 mins and ur boring me

Why would I tell you who our spies are?

DeletedUser20764

PEEING MYSELF LAUGHING!!!!

Really? This is your stand? It is a war game you do realize right? AND since the worlds on grepo are circular, and never ending it is all about bragging rights....you realize how funny this comment is???????

OH yes, the pact is canceled. We aren't the ones crying about it.....we are kicking your virtual "donkeys" :D:D:D:D

no i think rather than shooting words at each other on here you should be firing attacks against each other on the game!! i think it is childish how petty your fights are on here settle your little disputes on the game and put you money where your mouth is!!
:pro:
start to act like it is!!

DeletedUser20764

and im in no way with boardwalk just think people need to start to se actions rather than words if the have a dispute!!

DeletedUser20764

i just thought it was a bit of a childish squabble to have on here... naughty bear, thats how it is meant to be done!!!

DeletedUser

If I'm a traitor you shouldn't be the ones complaining about it, TO should be the ones complaining seeing as I dissolved our pact to continue the NAP with you guys. Yeah we did have a pact to bring you guys down, but that was way before our NAP. I will admit once my diplomat told me we had a NAP with you I wasn't to excited, but the more time that went by the more I grew on the idea. So I decided to dissolve our pact with TO and work with you guys. Now your spies tell you i talked about our NAP with TO, well that's a bunch of crap the only time I told them about it was the day I dissolved the pact. Believe me or not I don't really care, but don't come and make up lies about us.

DeletedUser

it looks like we was right in the first place about ms raffy but thats our mistake

DeletedUser20764

How weird... naughtybear, raffy, fhibner and me, all come together for EPIC... weird much!!!