Inactive Topic Bounty

DeletedUser13936

Meh, its a decent idea. I'd vote yes for it to be implemented.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I can see this idea badly getting abused by one player hating another player who is far away from them to fight...

DeletedUser

I thought it was going to be something automatic, its not that you manually set the pay, but that the moment the guy is rimmed the resources get immediately transfered to the killer.

some one with 60+ cities will not be interested in looking for bounties, its more that enough time consuming to manage 60 cities, to go on goose chases just for the sake of resources.
This is a feature that will be used more by small players (1 - 10 cities)

YEah what he said Fist. Put it on development fist! Everyone loves it

DeletedUser

yanno i kinda like it so i can bully, abuse, harasse, offend, and make fun of 20 to 40 players and they will all put bountys on me??? all them little nubs and they have a purpose to attack.. sounds really great for wiping hundreds of forces and make players frustrated.

"oh whats that.. you cant complete the bounty?, whats wrong.. (i have nothing left. gotta rebuild) 1 month later... :D

it mite help make players quit faster before they get too big as well depleting players completly watching them fail :)

however theres a downside people putting bountys on casual/semi-active/inactive players..
As soon as the bounty is complete the bounty automatically receives the resources even if you don't have enough resources you'll get minus 25k and he'll get the resources.

Magical you pacifist leave this game. You're probably the type of people who gets farmed. Geez this is a war game ! Of course you're going to get bullied by getting conquered. Who in the right mind would put a bounty on a inactive player?

Lugosi

Strategos
Magical you pacifist leave this game. You're probably the type of people who gets farmed.

Far from it fire. He's over 35 times the size of you on Alpha and he's in the top 100 for offensive bp in beta; not far in front of me but he's excelled since I've been on a break.

I feel this is more of a game feature, I've always felt the Ideas forum has been setup to improve the already set features of the game or minor improvements rather than new game features so I'm out.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As soon as the bounty is complete the bounty automatically receives the resources even if you don't have enough resources you'll get minus 25k and he'll get the resources.

Magical you pacifist leave this game. You're probably the type of people who gets farmed. Geez this is a war game ! Of course you're going to get bullied by getting conquered. Who in the right mind would put a bounty on a inactive player?
(Lol for the last part) I like the idea that last part was funny indeed to me i would vote for this idea Jnc has a good point it can be abused but you could pull some strings and maybe get a alliance/player next to him to get the bounty for you but as the phrase "you help me I help you" but then it would make a allaince recruit.Farther away thinking they could pull strings and get other people to get the bountys for them, they would if they were lead by a begginer recruit far away from there oceans and if they get attacked they put a bounty on them. This would though make the game more exciting and fun.It really did not help in the west to in my opinion but it does make sense to bet at least put up to vote.

DeletedUser441

(Lol for the last part) I like the idea that last part was funny indeed to me i would vote for this idea Jnc has a good point it can be abused but you could pull some strings and maybe get a alliance/player next to him to get the bounty for you but as the phrase "you help me I help you" but then it would make a allaince recruit.Farther away thinking they could pull strings and get other people to get the bountys for them, they would if they were lead by a begginer recruit far away from there oceans and if they get attacked they put a bounty on them. This would though make the game more exciting and fun.It really did not help in the west to in my opinion but it does make sense to bet at least put up to vote.
I'm sure the devs will change the idea a bit

DeletedUser14437

Well if the person was in your alliance they might conquer them anyway if they were big enough.

DeletedUser23986

i want it to be changed.there should be two types of bounties: one for clearing, and another for conquering.

THE person putting up the bounty can select which one he prefers.Plus to prevent useless bounties there should be 10% and 20% fees(depending on the type of bounty)!I will always prefer to get cities i claim to be cleared by others!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I know this is an old thread, but its not closed off, so I'll give my comments.
I like the idea of a Bounty as a player or alliance could offer up something for different things. These could include a bounty to: "Achieve Battle Points" (ie: First to get 1000 points against X), "Conquor target city" (ie: First to conquor target city), "Rimm player" (first to force player to restart/leave the game), etc. The player can then set how much.
There can also be an Alliance Bounty which is set by a founder of an alliance.

However if it came down to Bounty or my idea of "Declaring War" & "Campaigns", I would rather war & campaigns be implimented.

DeletedUser31161

i like this idea actually. though i can see it a bit abused. though i would like to change some things of the idea.

you press on the button and it makes a bounty that lasts forever. you also need to put a certain amount of resources so if a player conquers this city they receive resources. these resources could be shown the the market but would not be part of the maximum capacity of the market. you could recall it if you wanted in the market. this would encourage players to conquer specific cities.

DeletedUser

would the person with the bounty on their head know if they had it, or would it be unknown?

DeletedUser31931

It is a good idea, but it would really complicated the game...I don't know. The game is hard enough for new players to learn as it is, the last thing we should be doing is making it even more complicated.