BoW/WoF vs. SWARM

DeletedUser24139

"You have already admitted BoW are losing and won't win and that BoW is crumbling."

Where have I said that? I've said you have the upper hand. I've said that some will take a step back to play a supporting role. I also said that BoW is nowhere near colapsing, and regarding the outcome, I'm pretty relaxed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gE7Ex2lnFY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc

how I feel about it

what is really sad is that you have already lost, you know it and do not want to admit it, but come on here to try and win sympathy for your pathetic performance and decisions. SWARM will make the game very boring for you.......sure you'll "stick" around, but only to play a supportive roll and watch the downfall, but never completely let go because you don't want to be a liar, quitter or let SWARM or me be right, but you already have given up....just go to your new world and try your luck there cause you've lost on Mochlos.

DeletedUser

what is really sad is that you have already lost, you know it and do not want to admit it, but come on here to try and win sympathy for your pathetic performance and decisions. SWARM will make the game very boring for you.......sure you'll "stick" around, but only to play a supportive roll and watch the downfall, but never completely let go because you don't want to be a liar, quitter or let SWARM or me be right, but you already have given up....just go to your new world and try your luck there cause you've lost on Mochlos.

Wrong perception. I have no problem being a quitter, but I have team mates I feel a responsibility to keep helping, bcs I've taken one. True, I do not wanna be a lier, hence I refrain from lying. You don't know what will happen next few weeks; maybe SJC and/or MFW enters the fray and initiative changes? Maybe we get pushed back to the point that we have enough strong players close to turn things? Maybe a few guys just supporting ppl, so they are more free to do things is just what's needed atm? maybe, maybe not... You speak in absolutte truths coming from pride and arrogance:

"The only thing I know is I know nothing"

Socrates

And fyi, I don't read these forums, I came on here to stick up for Alex.

DeletedUser24139

Wrong perception. I have no problem being a quitter, but I have team mates I feel a responsibility to keep helping, bcs I've taken one. True, I do not wanna be a lier, hence I refrain from lying. You don't know what will happen next few weeks; maybe SJC and/or MFW enters the fray and initiative changes? Maybe we get pushed back to the point that we have enough strong players close to turn things? Maybe a few guys just supporting ppl, so they are more free to do things is just what's needed atm? maybe, maybe not... You speak in absolutte truths coming from pride and arrogance:

"The only thing I know is I know nothing"

Socrates

And fyi, I don't read these forums, I came on here to stick up for Alex.

Quitters do not win. How do you think that makes your Alliance members feel? That you are here out of guilt and responsibility, not to lead them to victory? Weak, very sad and weak. Mfw may fight swarm but won't pull any resources from whopping BoW. They may even merge with DS, but SJC won't be fighting swarm. You speak of a lot of maybe's, can you ever be decisive? You will never have enough players. I speak from truth and fact. ...a totally different perspective. ... At least I'm not a admitted quitter.

DeletedUser

how could MFW take form the BoW war they both opposite sides of a super power allaince!! tbh MFW are better orginsed and better players then BoW so would be a good war they prob the only one that stand a chance against SWARM atm

BoW are almost at tip point in the game where they stop growth and start to stay steady allowing other to become bigger then them! this will make the BoW moral lower and then force them to look at other options! DaHill why not try your own allaince brake away form the allaince take ur memebers and try a diffrent way of playing talking to others maybe take a few WoF members get them to join ya im sure u could get enough friends to make a top 12 allaince but run it diffrently work towrds tight co operation and workign towards holding a single ocean to 75%
then moving onwards your find that its easier if you find a good dipolmate that works with the leadership to give good targets to win wars!
fighting swarm is not gonna work for you MFW may enter the war if they want nothing we can do to stop this but after entering the war SWARM have a massive investment in your dirrection that will carry on playing you the south of swarm will then ave to dael with MFW and that would be intresting but i can assure you that BoW will not get any relif from the overall war !!

SC are fighting a bigg enough enemy at the moment and we have no issuise with them we have no designs on there ocean so therefore we wont be going to war with them!! we will just let them fight there war as they let us fight our war :)

so that leaves the same top 5 allainace that are struggling against us with maybe one real contontender waiting to join in at some point!
by the time MFW join the war BoW will be behond help and then MFW have to fight though our core players to get to anywhere near close to help you guys!!
its not gonan save you now!!

DeletedUser

guys this is not a place to say whose right or wrong or some words to throw at each other. This forum is for others to see whats going on not for swarm and BOW to dish it out over things they may or may not know

DeletedUser

As for the complaints about swarm taking inactives. To be perfectly honest I applude that as would any resonable tactician. Think about it why send thousands of ls, troops, and briems to take a 10k city when next door you simply slip a cs in and no one is the wiser till 12 hours later. You target the weak chinks in the armour and soon enough it'll collapse

DeletedUser

I am from Brothers of War II. I do not feel like we are losing anything. Moral is high, the leaders take time for smaller players and the support is not lacking. You make a personal accusation against Alex and DaHill, but you are not in this alliance. Therefore you know nothing about their leadership.

DeletedUser24139

I am from Brothers of War II. I do not feel like we are losing anything. Moral is high, the leaders take time for smaller players and the support is not lacking. You make a personal accusation against Alex and DaHill, but you are not in this alliance. Therefore you know nothing about their leadership.

HAHAHAHAH, what strong words coming from the BoW house, seriously now, what else would you say? And listen to your leaders own words here and then read your statement again.....I am not buying it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46961

Dave how's about you back off. I made this tab so people could see how the wars going. And so far if you look at stats it shows that your doing very well, so congrats. But BoW has no intention of disbanding, why would you even want that? It would make the world so boring... You would have no challenge.

These are words from someone in our academy (who we share all forums with) that says that morale is not lacking, support is going well, and leadership seems to be doing well. If you read through all of our forums for the most part all you see is us conquering and killing enemy CS attempts.

In our o25 tab all we do is conquer, same with 35, 36 and 46 is more aggressive, but we are hardly losing any battles, just taking cities everyday. And 45 seems to be the only part that we are slacking in, but we rarely even see us losing a city, its an occasional thing, the last time you took an active members city was Bora, and before him, who knows who, it was a long time. But we still see us sniping lots of enemy CS's and clearing lots of cities. So if I was just a normal member with no leadership roles, I would be happy as well.

This forum is not meant for arguments. It is meant for us to portray the war as accurately as possible to people who aren't as informed as the players that are seeing it first hand. And all you have done is start making accusations, and bagging on BoW, this is very disrespectful to my alliance, and to me as a leader. And if you were a good player, you could know to not make comments like these, especially when this has been such a clean war. Almost no harsh letters being thrown, not very much betrayal besides gypsie girl, and I haven't seen anyone banned for cheating due to the war. So if the only reason you are saying these things is because we are at war, that is low. How about a thank you for making the game fun for you? Whenever I bring up SWARM I mention how much I respect them as an alliance, and how I respect their leaders, so as I said in the very first post. Lets make this friendly.

DeletedUser24139

And I have portyed the war the way it actually is. Stats. Quantitative and Qualitative data supporting the cliams I have made, not to mention the in game things that happen outside and surround the just conquering of BoW cities. Again, BoW is not doing much, it is plain and simple to see and dipicted in the numbers quite well; it will only get worse.

Why are you again trying to debate inactive takes? I chewed you up all over that topic and there is no reason to bring it up again, it is part of the game for all allainces, period and all were active until SWARM put the smack down on them. You're are losing cities in a big way no matter how they come. It is clear you cannot bring up any other intel that makes your arguements any more believable. Mabye you should stay out of the forums as you do not have enough ammunition to hold position with. This forum can be used in any shape way or form one wants to utilze it in, and in this case I have portryed the war exactly how it is, unbiased.

I've bagged on BoW because you all have let this thread go in that direction and opened yourselves up to such criticism, not I. It is disrespectful, but not on my end, but because you guys have tried to debate my claims otherwise and have yet to do so in any viable way. Read through my comments....what I am saying is not only coming from your own house and I can firmly stand here and say these words because of it. Yes, from inside your own house! So, yes, I think and believe your alliance is not doing well, will not do well and will fold sooner rather than later. Do I care if it happens, no. Does it stop the game from being fun for me, not at all. Why? Well because there are others to fight, other alliances, cities to take, goals to achieve and so many other things.

If the game is about winning, then I would say that SWARM leadership has won so many of them on so many levels it isn't even funny. Thank you for letting me take your cities :) that is fun! There are a few players amongst you I have respect for, but not those coming on here to argue moot points that hold no bearing, nor dipict this war as anything but a victory for SWARM. I hope it will continue so and bellieve it will.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46961

Did I not say that you were winning? I have said that sense you got above us in the city count. But I can say that is has been 3 days sense you all have taken a current BoW members city. And that is something. If anything I can say that this war is slow paced. RoA fell so fast, but we have gotten more cities in 45 than we had from the start of the war, and when you look at the stats and see how many more you've taken from us than we have from you, and we are still gaining cities in the warring ocean, it just shows that neither side is aggressive enough.

DeletedUser

TBH let the stats dot he talking we are more aggrisive then any other allaince out there u can see that a we formed after all of thema nd all ready the top of the BP charts and grwoing super fast :)

BoW should be 2nd place by now and they struggling so start fighting back and we shall show u aggristion

DeletedUser

TBH let the stats dot he talking we are more aggrisive then any other allaince out there u can see that a we formed after all of thema nd all ready the top of the BP charts and grwoing super fast :)

BoW should be 2nd place by now and they struggling so start fighting back and we shall show u aggristion

Was waiting for you to reference your amazing stats again in the forum, care to share with the group exactly how you alliance gains such impressive ABP and DBP so quickly, very interested in the answer ;-)

DeletedUser

very active players that dont stop attackign and defending :)

we had 120 players that attacked none stop and was always rebuilding our troops :)

we run ops on a dailt basis and its ops that involve the whole allaicne so we always have targets to hit :)

DeletedUser

Was waiting for you to reference your amazing stats again in the forum, care to share with the group exactly how you alliance gains such impressive ABP and DBP so quickly, very interested in the answer ;-)

Launch attacks at all red cities if you have troops use them. While its painful to watch nukes disappear and armies melt away its all used to buy that all important BP. Out of all the culture points i have only 5 have come from methods that aren't victory prosessions

DeletedUser46961

I think Tarantio was referring to the fact of how you all stack your own troops in cities in 55 and then attack them right your own troops for ABP and DBP.

DeletedUser24139

I think Tarantio was referring to the fact of how you all stack your own troops in cities in 55 and then attack them right your own troops for ABP and DBP.

that is a funny one coming from a guy who just put that statement into black and white. The most we do is put troops into your own inactives and gain bp while watching you all try to take the city, lol i can't count how often i've done this and then take the city before you all

DeletedUser24139

I don't see anything but assumption here. If you have solid proof post it, just don't throw words out