BP End

DeletedUser

So, what do you guys think about the outcome of the end of BP?

DeletedUser

@The Chosen One

Good.

Enough said lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can just look me up on the charts, because it's always changing ;)

DeletedUser

I think its funny how we refer to both Beginner's Protection and Battle Points as the same abbreviation.

DeletedUser

really we shouldn't make any comment until cities are taken, then BP has more power.

DeletedUser

Yes but we should celebrate because people can now start down the road towards taking over cities. We can start the party by all sending resources to my city!

DeletedUser

I don't see the point in starting things prematurely when discussion would be more productive when BP is more developed. It leads to stronger and more interesting discussion. Just now, the posts here are 'i farm this' or 'i farm that' and that's not intriguing in the slightest.

DeletedUser

I don't see the point in starting things prematurely when discussion would be more productive when BP is more developed. It leads to stronger and more interesting discussion. Just now, the posts here are 'i farm this' or 'i farm that' and that's not intriguing in the slightest.

if you want everything perfect go to wikipedia and leave us alone

DeletedUser

Going back to the topic.....
People have started attacking, I haven't seen much aggressiveness, but tensions are high.

DeletedUser

tension is high because of sapphire sarrows bummin the thread

DeletedUser

...........Um, they are?

No, I mean tensions are high because people are making so many "enemies" inside Sigma already and even something I'm calling REFs (Really Enemies or just Forum), which are forum-made enemies that don't seem to be translating to the actual game itself.