BP

DeletedUser

I've got 44 BP!!! lol JK.
I attacked Curly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its funny how Beginner's Protection and Battle Points have the same initials ;)

DeletedUser

haha, waste management are taking a beating from us in ocean 45... :)

T

DeletedUser

wait, so 6 hours after BP ends they're taking a beating?! wow, how'd they get into the top 12?

DeletedUser

Well, from what i've seen so far they have been point whoring! Although they could have been hiding their troops...

Not a single DBP on either The Liquidators or Legion of Liquidators yet...

T

DeletedUser

haha, waste management are taking a beating from us in ocean 45... :)

Haha, taking a beating? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard! HAHA! Oh wait, aren't you in the The Liquidators academy/brother/sister/nephew/cousin/grandma whatever the frick alliance? Ya that's what I thought Pfft! Oh hey nice job btw on your 9 ABP, man you're killing it!

DeletedUser

haha, i never said that it was from me personally...
Bu i know that we have cleared a few of your cities... :D

DeletedUser

wow, a beating? then why did you want a pact with us? i find your trash talk amusing. you talk a lot in these forums but you don't seem to spend much time playing the actual game. try reversing that and maybe we will see something from you worth mentioning.

DeletedUser

wow, a beating? then why did you want a pact with us? i find your trash talk amusing. you talk a lot in these forums but you don't seem to spend much time playing the actual game. try reversing that and maybe we will see something from you worth mentioning.

However much I would agree with you in the fact that the statistics show WM are owning TL, that was uncalled for. So what if he talks a lot on here, this is a secondary part of the game. Propaganda on here has lost or won a war in many cases and I'm sure it will cause the downfall or even the rising of an alliance on Phi. Targeting a player complaining that he talks a lot on here is a poor excuse imo for one person rating anothers lack of skill.

The diplomacy side... I hate diplomacy.

DeletedUser

haha, i wanted a pact with you on thursday or friday... When you refused i saw that you guys were a bit up yourselves... We started talking to other alliances and decided it was best to just farm you. :)

As Osl said (and i thank hi for that), these forums are a secondary part of the game. I like it on here, and i admit some of what i say is rubbish, but this is not.

if you want to disprove what i have said, attack us back! the longer you wait the more i think you have all just simmed...

DeletedUser

Sorry Osl, I didn't know I had to be so politically correct in these forums...

So... good job theonlythomas. You guys have decimated our militia and city guard. You get a happy face star sticker today for being so awesome.
star-smiley-face.gif

Keep up the great work.

double+thumbs+up.jpg

DeletedUser

Sorry Osl, I didn't know I had to be so politically correct in these forums...

So... good job theonlythomas. You guys have decimated our militia and city guard. You get a happy face star sticker today for being so awesome.
star-smiley-face.gif

Keep up the great work.

double+thumbs+up.jpg

You don't ;)

Maybe our paths will cross in the future... then can I have a gold star :p :O

DeletedUser

i feel so appreciated! :D

But on a more serious note- Courageunderfire lost nearly 300 men to Elveon on wednesday.. :D
None of which was militia.