Bug : Loading Bar when logging in

DeletedUser

Hello :)
I was going to try the new version but I have a bug...

When I try to go in the server my count stay like that :
image2ec.png

DeletedUser

I think the new version has more than a few bugs. I myself am having a couple on my iphone. I doubt they are going to submit anything for review that isn't in the proper format though.

DeletedUser30490

if you dont know how to do that read the bug diagnostics guide :p

DeletedUser

best idea for fixing it complain until they put the game back, they did not upgrade it they turned it into a piece of

DeletedUser

Same problem here. I play on my ps3 and the screen loads up till that point then i get a java script error. It it doesn't freeze up before that.

DeletedUser

Had all the same probs everyone else is reporting. Someone told me to do a "hard refresh" by hitting 'ctrl F5'. This worked yesterday. Can't log on at all today though.

Come claim my ghost cities if it's not fixed nearly immediately.

Congrats and well done on the new roll-out !! :)

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Can we get the worlds you all are playing as well as browser name and version.

Also, please make sure you have cleared cache, closed browser and re-opened. Google Chrome is also the best to use if you don't.

~ Lane

DeletedUser11165

Google Chrome

Version 23.0.1271.97 m

World Athens

Same issue, have deleted cache, rebooted no luck. Works fine on my Galaxy S3 with default browser

DeletedUser22217

Same problem,
World 26 Byzantium loads most of the time (not aways) but very slow.
World 54 Helorus allmost does not load.

Browsers:
Google chrome - 23.0.1271.97 m - the problem exists, despite the often hard resets.
Firefox 17.0.1- even worst

On tablet with android 2.3- Opera mobile 12.00ADR-1207201819- tragedy, lost all hopes for loading and until yesterday I used the web version on it daily.

DeletedUser

Tried all "fixes". Want to use Chrome, used to be the best. Now doesn't work. Firefox occasionally works now. Poorly.

World Calydon.