Bug : Loading Bar when logging in

DeletedUser32038

Oh please Alexvip85, cool down, will you. Colouring a whole post red is just as rude as caps - it makes reading a pain. If you absolutely need to use colour, use it sparingly. Thank you.

Sorry about that but this was a pain in the backside for a lot of us since last update and i use also latest Chrome and Vista but this is not because that, look if it was the browser then the loading bar should stop in every world but at my situation in Pella i have this problem but in Calydon no so this is a bug and there is no browser problem, hope with next update it will be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14397

YIP going to lose a city and will be out of pocket for nothing INNO YOU BUNCH OF RIP OFF MERCHANTS well over a week this has been happening, an issue like this should get sorted right away as its a real time war game
2013-01-14_0152.png

this isnt a browser problem and inno know it

DeletedUser

no it is not browser problem - I got it at the same time on chrome, firefox and IE ...
the fix is to delete element from the page quell - it has id="loader". delete the whole node and you can play

DeletedUser20688

I have the same problem

Inno are so useless, people lose city's over stupid bugs like this.

Richard

Strategos
This bug has been isolated to Chrome. If people are experiencing this bug in Firefox or other, please either submit a ticket, or post a screenshot here.

If you are experiencing this issue, try a different browser. This bug is browser specific, until proven otherwise. I have recreated this bug numerous times in Chrome, but never in anything but.

DeletedUser20688

I have it in IE also

I will try try again clearing my cache

DeletedUser14397

i use chrome and dont want to change to any other it happens on them all so saying its only a chrome problem is not true Richard

DeletedUser27700

For me it only happens in Chrome and clearing the Cookies helps every time.

The only effect is having to sign in to the Game again.

DeletedUser32630

bug is on ie

for me it does not happen in chrome but while I'm a t work i run internet explorer. it is a glitch in ie for me, not chrome, i use both.

Richard

Strategos
i use chrome and dont want to change to any other it happens on them all so saying its only a chrome problem is not true Richard
Please feel free to prove me wrong. Provide me with a screenshot of the issue not working in Firefox, or Opera, the suggested browsers to alleviate this problem.
for me it does not happen in chrome but while I'm a t work i run internet explorer. it is a glitch in ie for me, not chrome, i use both.
I will test this further this evening, thank you.

DeletedUser14397

Please feel free to prove me wrong. Provide me with a screenshot of the issue not working in Firefox, or Opera, the suggested browsers to alleviate this problem.

as stated i dont use any other browser bar chrome so i cant but im sure someone can if they see what you said and also in other posts ive read people cant get on with the same issue using FF and IE

DeletedUser14397

no it is not browser problem - I got it at the same time on chrome, firefox and IE ...
the fix is to delete element from the page quell - it has id="loader". delete the whole node and you can play

RICHARD here is one that has the same problem as I with all 3 browsers

Richard

Strategos
Again, I need some form of proof. A screenshot would suffice.

This as it stands is an issue isolated to Google Chrome, which potentially is occurring also in certain versions of IE.