Bye bye EOW

DeletedUser

How short our time together . . . but regardless we shall meet you under a new name. We'll stay the same of course...

hawkesy today at 8:07 PM said:
Hi Everyone

Well it has been a great ride as Elite Olympus Warriors. We have achieved many great things, conquered lots of cities and even made number 1 in the rankings for a short time. Recently it has become clear the alliance has become too large to control and organise. As such we plan to split the alliance up from this evening.

I will outline the plans for everyone.

Ocean 1-49 (apart from 42 & 43) - This area of EOW is strong and doing well thnaks to the excellent leadership of Deltagama13 and the many excellent ocean leaders in the area. As it is the largest part of the alliance it is proposed all players in this area will stay in the current alliance (though probably under a different name).

Deltagama13 has formed an interim leadership team including RonanE & -=-Kratos-=-. There are opportunities for those who want to help lead going forward - if you are interested talk to Deltagama13 and explain your case.

Oceans 42,43,50,51,52,53,61,62,63,71,72,73
This is the core of EOW where we are able to stand up to Orthia and hold our own. We will be forming the alliance TBC.. I will be leaving and joining this once I have sent this message. I hope all those in oceans listed above will join - if you do not recieve an invite message whyikit.

Oceans 74+ - In this area we have many excellent players but are weak on many oceans and the 90's are to far from the rest of EOW to function as a coherent alliance. This area in particular has suffered at hands of orthia. Snachturtroathus has founded THE House Of WOLVES. PLease go join them. You should receive and invite if you have not already message him and you will get one.

This will allow everyone to focus on succeeding their own locale. I wsh you all well and will try to stay in touch with all those who message me. We will still all remian friends and help each other when possible. Go forth and grow EOW!

Hawkesy

DeletedUser

Some did mention a few weeks ago that EOW had the beginnings of a divide in their ranks due to a falling out, but to split it up to those who stick by the main leadership (who caused it), and those who would did not like the handling of it, is an interesting move. Instead of admitting it was falling apart at the seems, it was merely more advantageous from an organisational stand point.

In case they deny this, the moves have been happening for the best part of a week (when that issue was brought to light) and the leaders/old EOW divide occurred in the past few hours.
However, they did leave out the other group that splintered at the same time as their "THE House Of WOLVES", the alliance Praetorian Guard.

The only difference this really makes is, there are now more annoying initials to remember.

DeletedUser

its a weak attempt at running from a war they cant win! i like how they made it sound like it was a wise choice for them, but in reality they had no choice it was either this or like cocotte said, fall apart at the seems. but alpha still remains and the wars shall continue

DeletedUser

Who's running? I have attacks going on Orthia right now.

DeletedUser

How are we gonna tell the difference between EOW(ETW) and ETW(Tw-Shadow)

DeletedUser12077

Well, we (E-TW) won't be going anywhere anytime soon, EOW however have shown they're going the same way as HoD, and all the other factions that turn to MRA tactics.

Simple facts: they grew too quickly, took in too many players with no loyalty to the alliance, and couldn't control them. The best thing about EOW was hawkesy, and he's gone, we'll see how long this new incarnation lasts

DeletedUser

Oh... is hawkesy inactive now? I would like one of his cities. Or did they only split?

DeletedUser13798

Where Hawk gone? I'm sure I was talking to him last night?

DeletedUser14962

Erm hawkesy is still active??? he is one of the leaders of TBC

I personally think it was a good decision because there were alot of noobs who completely made a mess of the forums this should mean better communication :) I believe a survey has been started organised by ocean leaders to route out those who arent contributing. Hawkesy want a one man band either there were plenty of leaders who kept the alliance running and will keep these ones running as well.

As for running from orthia how is splitting your alliance into 2 smaller (excluding the Praetorinan splinter group and the house of WOLVES) classes as running from orthia??? We are still very much at war

By the way comparing EOW to the Hogs of Destiny is laughable

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its all about how one defines running. All this means is your flag has changed. We still want your cities. Its not personal though.

DeletedUser14962

I wouldnt dream of having it any other way. I think changing leadership counts as having a new council made and new players promoted to higher places in the alliance???

DeletedUser

No doubt it is a spirited time among the alliances. But we will still count the attacks on any of these smaller alliances as losses against the greater....it was part of my plan. Bleed EOW everywhere and hold against their frontline while we build support there....

I think Cocotte has benefited greatly. would you all mind attacking one of my cities like you did his? I need mucho BP for some cities I am interested in.

DeletedUser

As for running from orthia how is splitting your alliance into 2 smaller (excluding the Praetorinan splinter group and the house of WOLVES) classes as running from orthia??? We are still very much at war

I never said that.

I said it was falling part because of internal strife.

But if they were created to help war with us, why did they send an pact invitation?
pact.jpg

Wolves withdrawing their pact offer suggests that they seperated from EOW of their own accord and only after 3 days of negotiations have EOW managed to drag them back under their umbrella.
At least for the time being.

DeletedUser14962

Sorry wasnt talking to you Cocotte
its a weak attempt at running from a war...

Keep attacking us, never asked you to stop, and we'll keep attacking you :)
As for the house of wolves i wouldnt know as they are no longer part of my alliance, its anybodys guess....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's the more logical thing that could have been done after taking some bad decisions in the last months

DeletedUser12762

they needed to split. simple. It was the best decision they made I think.

DeletedUser

Sorry wasnt talking to you Cocotte

Keep attacking us, never asked you to stop, and we'll keep attacking you :)
As for the house of wolves i wouldnt know as they are no longer part of my alliance, its anybodys guess....

well mister, i never was attacking you, so my guess is you have no idea what i was talking about or who i am! do your reasearch..yup research!
i was simply giving my opinion about the split, so realize this is what the public forums are for before your panties get all in a bunch.

im glad for the split up, maybe those EOW members that were actual good players and no backstabbers have a great go. and before anyone comments on my remark let me fill you in. (ETW-goodjob,goodplayers-...TBC. or as i will refer to them now as "To Be Conquered"lol. sorry i guys i get a kick out of crackin myself up..ok where was i. oh yeah honeslty it looks like EOW just took out the trash. and there are a few in TBC that i know they are doing what they think is best but the good ones know who they are and i still like them. as far as the rest, good luck tryin to get to the top, i heard knifes in the back is a great way, just not my personal choice.....
lol, cant wait for the PMs on this one. BAM! And Were OFF, lets hear it ladies and gentlemen! ;]

DeletedUser12077

I never said hawkesy was gone from the game, just from EOW.

and why not compare EOW to HoD? They both used mra tactics and both plummeted down the rankings when their leader realised what they'd done.

DeletedUser

Just in case you are curious, and even if you're not. Elite Olympus Warriors has risen like the veritable Phoenix and lives on.

Never mind the numbers , look at the quality !! What an average !!

non illegitimus carborundum