cabz bii

DeletedUser

cabz bii said:
evony lol i was amazing at that haha had all my Historic castles lol

and you rimm me lane .... im hurt haha nah one day a long time ago the swords nearley exchanged blows lol

but couldnt do that now your ma best buddy.

Pfft..Evony Age2 is nothing ! Play Age1 ! Where food upkeep is a d!ck to keep up with !

On age2 I owned 3 lvl 12 Historic Cities. That was plenty for me ! :D

DeletedUser

it was age 1 lane lol i had lvl 12 lvl16 HC lol was the highest member of stormv lol

plus i had lots of peoples suzd haha

i was the man as you can imagine coming from evony were you can attack great with archers to here its a bit complicating at first lol

DeletedUser

Hahahaha...Age 1 doesn't have Historical Cities, and suz's. Only Age 2 ! :D

Age 1 is the old graphics that look more like it's time period ! :p

DeletedUser

ahh i get ya my bad must have been age 4 then jk lol age 2 must have been mate.

i see i have gotton your rep up a good tad that was all me lol see i care really lmao.

man lota's getting real boring no communication whatsoever i feel like hitting the casper button

DeletedUser

i see i have gotton your rep up a good tad that was all me lol see i care really lmao.

man lota's getting real boring no communication whatsoever i feel like hitting the casper button

Pfft..IF Evony ever gets an Age 4 they better fix the lag on Age 1 and Age 2 first or they'll have A LOT of unhappy customers ! :D

Not just you... :p
&& Awww..I know you care ! :D

I hit the VM button about two weeks ago I haven't been back. I may hop in later on this evening and see how things are going. :)

O65 is pretty much dead. We've already cleared that Ocean out. The only major player there is twow and surfero and neither have hit me yet. :(

DeletedUser

i was hitting TDC's wonder island killed over 4k of there breimms mate and got a load of BP :D
but yet again no communication for diversion attacks etc.
they have the city stacked with well over 30k defence troops now lol so needless to say my attempt is pretty much fuxed lmao:p

yeah i am looking to expand dont know were though as of yet took another 2 seconds ago (my 99th) in 75 i am thinking going east to 76 etc not to sure yet though...

DeletedUser

First of what the hell are you on about 4 age lol

second 100% iota sucks now i snd resources 100% of the day yeehaa.

Thirdly way to go Joe ledley woohoo

DeletedUser

i was hitting TDC's wonder island killed over 4k of there breimms mate and got a load of BP :D
but yet again no communication for diversion attacks etc.
they have the city stacked with well over 30k defence troops now lol so needless to say my attempt is pretty much fuxed lmao:p

yeah i am looking to expand dont know were though as of yet took another 2 seconds ago (my 99th) in 75 i am thinking going east to 76 etc not to sure yet though...

Well if I had someone to take my O55 cities I'd move into O76 with ya... :/
But I'm weak sauce so wouldn't be much help.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ill train you lane:p:p

ocean 55 hmmm i will swap a couple of 65 citys with you if you want ?
that way you can move into 75 then 76 lol

DeletedUser

your lucky your in MY alliance on XI or you would have met my path ages ago lol

LOL I think you are forgetting that I am one of the leaders of Order of Chaos lol so that makes you in my alliance :p

DeletedUser

lmfaro o.k lord urssu lmfaro there wouldn't be an alliance without papa smurf mate ;)

ill send another nuke at you and you;ll be panicking mate haha

DeletedUser

lmfaro usaul fonts celtic have had games like that for years and nothing said about it lol

2 points clear :)

thats all i am saying :D:D:D

DeletedUser

You got lucky last night, Wallace blatantly scored

Makes up for the blantant cheating,, diving and abuse of the appeal system from the boys in blue. Tell me would kayel still be injured if McCulloch had not had his 100 deservered red card appealled?

hoop there is it hoop there is it

DeletedUser

HAIL HAIL troops... Masonbhoy from Pi here, man i didnt know there was so many scots playing grepolis lol

DeletedUser

HAIL HAIL troops... Masonbhoy from Pi here, man i didnt know there was so many scots playing grepolis lol

I know there is so many there is me, cabz, saint, vikingr and now you the scary part is that we are all great players/leaders

scots are awsome

DeletedUser

I know there is so many there is me, cabz, saint, vikingr and now you the scary part is that we are all great players/leaders

scots are awsome

there is also Weebroon (but hes a rangers fan so he dont count lol), Myrddin Emyrs and Petros the Pitiless from Pi that are scottish :)