cabz bii

DeletedUser

I know there is so many there is me, cabz, saint, vikingr and now you the scary part is that we are all great players/leaders

scots are awsome

Where do I come in this picture at?! The best Americans?! Hahaha..Jk.

Bahaha.

Red Rep cabz bii 05.01.12 04:21 Umm... Who are you talking about? Cabz bill is unheard of.

Bahaha...That so made my night..Thank you for whoever sent that.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lmfaro when did you get that lane on this thread ?

cabz bii is a legend lol

also people update cabz bii plays alpha as zirbel now had the account 2 days and i am already wiping the top players haha to easy :D:D bye TW shadows lol

there are tons of us scots Torquil plays lambada and beta aswell :) as well as irishino .

dont worry lane there is only one great american :D:D

also mason bhoy fr a good tim you piked a hell of a name lmao MASon as in masonic lodge hahaJK m8

DeletedUser

lmfaro when did you get that lane on this thread ?

cabz bii is a legend lol

also people update cabz bii plays alpha as zirbel now had the account 2 days and i am already wiping the top players haha to easy :D:D bye TW shadows lol

there are tons of us scots Torquil plays lambada and beta aswell :) as well as irishino .

dont worry lane there is only one great american :D:D

also mason bhoy fr a good tim you piked a hell of a name lmao MASon as in masonic lodge hahaJK m8

Haha. Yeah. I got it in this thread..It was amusing ! :p

Awesome ! I played Alpha when it first came out with a group of friends from Evony. I was a n00b above all ! I got own'd by TW Shadows to add to that.. :D

I also played Beta in Wake of the Kraken..Back when Cece was the founder..

DeletedUser

yeah its a good world takes long as hell to build though and conquest is 24 hours lol

DeletedUser

update i play achilles,lambada and xi.
quit most others and passed my lota account over:)

DeletedUser22115

Cabz go back to school and learn how to spell its Lambda :p

just joking

DeletedUser

Cabz, your the second to coolest guy I know (next to Urssu IV)

DeletedUser

Cabz bii is the coolest person ever! What are you guys talking about second.... :D

DeletedUser

hey cabz! I loves Zs! check ma last name

Question: are you in UNITY in beta testing?

DeletedUser

/me tells phoenix hes awesome to quit spamming with his useless awesome posts! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can so tell that is not me as it isn't correct grammar, silly.. :p Btw - I am a mod so I can provoke a Titan...Muahaha.