Can The Guardians Rim Me?

DeletedUser

Were not making excuses were just saying it takes 5 alliances to take a few cities from 2 alliance's.
And the funny thing is we have taken more cities then all your 5 alliance's have taken from us :D

DeletedUser

most of the cities you have taken from us in the past few weeks are inactives. i must say that not all are and when you do go after active players you have amazing timing and i respect you for that but still you take more inactives than actives in my experience.

DeletedUser

Then you should protect your inactives. When I was in Triage you guys wer mad about trips and now you cant save at least one of those inacive cities. You also used to close the offensive claims tab until all the inactives were taken. I suppose thats not happening any more either... shame really.

DeletedUser

you have a good point. but the cities that i have taken are from G.S.A and make that 3 cities from G.S.A .again not sure why everyone is coming after me but it bring the fun back into the game.

oh and how can i be rimmed if i don't lose cities?

DeletedUser

Then you should protect your inactives. When I was in Triage you guys wer mad about trips and now you cant save at least one of those inacive cities. You also used to close the offensive claims tab until all the inactives were taken. I suppose thats not happening any more either... shame really.

i going to have to agree. trip wires are needed for everything.

DeletedUser

Yeah, closing the offense tab was a big reason for my leaving. Not everyone wants a 2k city, ya know?

DeletedUser

Ill be expecting some attacks from HARPOON then. All the attacks from other alliance's have been useless and have just given me and my alliance a load of dbp. :pro:

DeletedUser

we still do. we have so many inactive that we cant take them all. sadly many of our players went into VM and didnt come back.