Can We Scrap This End Game Now?

DeletedUser20914

lol kittens, told you long time ago i will be here to say i told you so, and here i am

send that adele video to yourself now

DeletedUser54721

Just perfectly sums up the integrity of the server maybe even the game as a whole

DeletedUser41523

i like how quad didnt see that coming

i have been warning them and everyone, and yet my plans still worked

who have the last laugh now winners ?!

muhahahahahahahahahahahaha,

Uhhhh....we do?...We still won the world...and got the crown. Also I doubt you had anything to do with it. This is actually something that leader wise is on me for letting that person on that island to guard and trusting them as a co-leader.

You just seem butthurt and looking to make anything that goes wrong for winners into your victory because you couldn't win your own victory. Face it, you are to Winners' problems like how Tiger Woods is to good mugshots.

DeletedUser54871

Hahahahah Ghost the Great you are not even 10% good player and person like Warchuck....you are just sick boy and finally .....i cant find your stats in Olous...lol i forgot, you ghosted like little chick3n months ago...hahaha NOOB

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20914

i the only buthhurted people kittens
are the all the players u lied to promising them to get a crown for rotation, and now they aint getting any

dont know if they can trust you in the future regarding this ,,,,,

DeletedUser20914

only 10 % of the winner familly members got the crown ?

is that a win ?
lol

DeletedUser54871

How many % from storm took their crowns....hm let me guess .....
BIG 0

DeletedUser20914

we took ours when in 2012 u moron

why would we need to get it again ?

DeletedUser54871

I dont give a flower where you took it noob,in Olous you was kicked in the gluteus maximus ....Ghost the Great that should be your nick in the next world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20914

you are really dump....
i will stop replying to you till u grow a bit of brain and realaize what just happened

DeletedUser41523

i the only buthhurted people kittens
are the all the players u lied to promising them to get a crown for rotation, and now they aint getting any

dont know if they can trust you in the future regarding this ,,,,,

Not sure how its a lie if we intended on giving them crowns and are going to stick around and try to do so still. Everyone was pretty understanding actually. What is sad is you trying to take credit for something you had zero impact in. Friends, we have a living breathing beta male in out presence.

DeletedUser1359

So glad that I am not the only one who hates the 'end game' although those that played the early servers will recall the frustration of having no end game whatsoever. I really struggle to get excited about spending 10 weeks just sending resources and it turns the game into a trading game instead of a war game and all those troops you spent months building are almost worthless as very little is done to attack other alliances wonders as they are normally so deep in enemy territory that a break is not really possible. They certainly need to do something to make it more competitive and being a war game - more aggressive.

I really can't think of a good way to end things the best I can think of is that each alliance has to nominate a alliance capital city when founding. If the city is captured during the end game era, the entire alliance ghosts and the capturing alliance is awarded a 'Conquest crown' if the conquested alliance was within the top 10 when the end game era started. This could continue until only 3 of the top 10 alliances are left and the alliance with most Conquest crowns wins the world. This would obviously require some form of 'end game' lock down to prevent players from switching alliances during the end game era (Before I get absolutely slated for this, I know that the idea is flawed and probably unworkable but it is the best I can come up with). It would provide some political and tactical intrigue but I guess it might be very hard to capture a powerful alliances capital buried deep within enemy territory.

I guess Inno make most of their money on new servers during the first 3 months when people are spending gold so I guess wrapping up a world quickly makes most business sense. Once you have multiple cities, I guess the temptation to spend gold goes down as you should have plenty of resources and troops to farm with.

Congrats to the 'Quad' alliances on your win and I understand your frustration that someone disbanded you prior to all sharing your crown. It is something that is repeated in almost every world.

See you all in the next world :)

Richie

DeletedUser41523

I've never really met anyone who got annoyed at not having an end game tbh.

Coxwana

Phrourach
Why does a server HAVE to end. Winner should be a territory thing. Once 60% owned. WINNER.
Not sure of the percentage points but the game before Ww's is about fighting territory. Why should the end game be any different?

But something has to change. I like the fight. Ww's bores the heck out of me.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
coxwana, that has been one of the proposals made
an easy "fix" to the end
but like all other proposals, it is ignored b/c it makes no money for inno
the never-ending worlds hover at 5-600 players, so again, not bringing in the big bucks

ww's are only boring if you build them
fighting through or harassing their builders is a riot :p

DeletedUser41523

I'd say just make the "winner" a subjective thing. What I've found is that most decent servers doesn't have a clear winner. Someone is beating someone else while losing to somebody else.

Nobody stays to fight after WW is done.