Fixed Can't access website?

DeletedUser

For some reason I randomly stopped being able to access the main grepolis website about ten minutes ago. I can still access the forum tho. Is the main site down?

Edit: Seems to be a problem strictly with en.grepolis.com. I can go to us.grepolis.com just fine... but I don't play there, so that's a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

Hmm, I am able to access it fine.
Can you try the usual clear cache/different browser steps please?

DeletedUser

Hmm, I am able to access it fine.
Can you try the usual clear cache/different browser steps please?

Cleared cache. No change. I don't know what you mean by different browser steps. Chromium suggested to check firewall and antivirus settings, but I don't have a firewall or antivirus software. It also said to be sure I was set to no proxy server, which I am (doubt checked). en.grepolis.com is the only site having this problem.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Try using a different browser and see if that fixes the issue. However try not to use IE as that tends to cause more issues than it fixes. Firefox and Opera are popular alternatives to Chrome.

DeletedUser

IE isn't even an option, since I'm not on a Windows system. I'll try installing firefox and see if that works.

Installed firefox. No luck. Sigh

DeletedUser38224

I'm on a clean install of linux mint 15, and i'm using Chrome Version 29.0.1547.76 without issues.

DeletedUser

same thing happening again?
have tried chrome, safari, firefox and IE.
all say 'the connection has timed out' .. server at en.grepolis.com is taking too long to respond

DeletedUser26503

Not working for me. I cleared my cache. It worked only for a few minute then went back to not working again

DeletedUser

australasian issue?
still nothing.. on any browser. can ping the site - but http port gets no response.

DeletedUser

Using Firefox and IE, no joy with either....stuck out in the cold.

This is the typical message i get with both.

"The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

DeletedUser

Sorry for the inconvenience fellas.. You could try connecting using a proxy see if that would work.

DeletedUser

so it was a known issue that was fixed 6 hours ago... but now I have to change the way I log in?

DeletedUser

so it was a known issue that was fixed 6 hours ago... but now I have to change the way I log in?

Wish I could give you detailed answers but I cant, for the time being though if you would like to access your account you may try and use a proxy to log in.

DeletedUser

Some regions are still affected. If you are currently unable to log in using a proxy may allow you to access the game.

DeletedUser

if only i knew what you were talking about. oh well. seems gonna restart my login days-in-a-row.