Newspaper Carphi Chronicles~Issue I

DeletedUser25249

rock you missed your true calling, should be an investigative journo mate..good effort

DeletedUser50935

I have a suggestion.
How about you make a survey of a few players who are Noobs like Naji for example.
whichever player polls the highest becomes the target for the week and a prize goes to whoever rims him.
naji isnt a noob hes very experienced and its a terrible idea unless you want to be one of the noobs... i neg repped you no offensse that is an idiotic idea and citing one of the most experienced players on the server as a noob isnt gonna help Naji please rim him!!!
It would be funny

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50935

theres that helpful tool called grepointel so yes i do know actually

DeletedUser50935

how can i when i dont know your ign?
and i have handled data before on a regular basis if you want to know what technique i use its regression and i know for a fact Naji uses the same name in-game (regression takes into account many factors placing a value of each one and then each player gets a point score based on these factors)

DeletedUser22708

how can i when i dont know your ign?
and i have handled data before on a regular basis if you want to know what technique i use its regression and i know for a fact Naji uses the same name in-game (regression takes into account many factors placing a value of each one and then each player gets a point score based on these factors)

Is this a kiss Naji's asss contest because if it is, oh boy you're winning

Unless you're Naji posting with another account, would make more sense

DeletedUser43325

neqJSQX.jpg

DeletedUser20415

naji isnt a noob hes very experienced and its a terrible idea unless you want to be one of the noobs... i neg repped you no offensse that is an idiotic idea and citing one of the most experienced players on the server as a noob isnt gonna help Naji please rim him!!!
It would be funny

Mate, The Bat in game name is raven lord

DeletedUser15834

Hey Naji maybe we should see which of us is right. Jamez or me.
How about we have a crack at each other.
since you are only a little guy I will only usse half my cities to make it fair.

DeletedUser50935

well it seems i have been completely wrong here and owe everybody an apology... sorry
there remains only one thing i still agree wit that i said and thats regression didnt copy regression out of a textbook i have data mined before so i do know what it means :)

DeletedUser20415

Hey Naji maybe we should see which of us is right. Jamez or me.
How about we have a crack at each other.
since you are only a little guy I will only usse half my cities to make it fair.

I still remember our little challenge back in lindos

DeletedUser10962

Looks like someone just got schooled. Tried to talk to a guy who used to run the best intel site in grepo about how to analyse players. Here's a fun question for you jamez who is more "experienced" myself or miknel...... good luck with that one

DeletedUser17088

Looks like someone just got schooled. Tried to talk to a guy who used to run the best intel site in grepo about how to analyse players. Here's a fun question for you jamez who is more "experienced" myself or miknel...... good luck with that one

with women?

Harkonnen

DeletedUser22708

You're both pretty rubbish so that's an easy one :pro:

DeletedUser46838

Next Issue will contain the following updates:

• A Top 12 Sink or Swim with in depth maps and interviews from some top 12 alliances.
  • TdBom's "new rankings"
  • Special Edition: Finding Rock5
  • Tavern Rumours~Truth or Lies...You Decide (You heard that right)

DeletedUser

I playing start this worlde. I looking for teammate, honest, can teach me game.