Carphi Rumour Mill

DeletedUser13405

Rumor has it that a certain player with an insane amount of BP may just have been caught cheating to get that insane amount of BP and can now be freely attacked....

DeletedUser11969

Rumor has it - Plans for the BZC Triad of themselves - US server academy & Skeleton Crew is a little premature in the making.

DeletedUser52206

Rumor has it FB is loosing flyers today :)

later edit: it appears that only FB members are sending flyers. Leaders are not wasting theirs. Odd thing you got going there in your alliance.....some for one and one for none :)))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51045

Rumour has it FB has lost its touch, they can't handle alliances on the outer edge, and they can't even attack them properly

DeletedUser22708

Rumour has it lightships are excellent at defending
benNoI3.png

DeletedUser51045

Yes Digi, you should really teach us how to prepare for a long range attack, when you have 40 hours to prepare

DHk74Dp.png

Attachments

• Digi mistake.PNG
    Digi mistake.PNG
    217 KB · Views: 13

DeletedUser22708

Difference is I forgot mine in there (I know stupid me), but you used yours to defend...

3 seconds before that report i posted above, your city was empty
pSQKn38.png

Nice rumour though

DeletedUser51045

Difference is I forgot mine in there (I know stupid me), but you used yours to defend...

3 seconds before that report i posted above, your city was empty
pSQKn38.png

Nice rumour though

So, you forgot it for 40 hours? I took down your CS = WIN
I forgot nothing, had 3 seconds to do it, took down your CS = WIN

DeletedUser22708

Rumour has it, IcenHell & Nirena live in their own little world, where 9h tt and 40h tt is the same, where LS are used to defend.

I like this little world for little people.

Last time i'm gonna respond to the Ocean 90 kids in this thread, let the normal rumours continue.

Rumour has it BZC builds a lot def, their siege break capacities are laughable.

DeletedUser52206

rumor has it today a good fight took place

congrats FB on putting up a good fight, though it wasn't enaugh.

Now i hope you can recognize the difference between conquering a city because of alarm fail and conquering a city with the player on.

DeletedUser10962

rumor has it today a good fight took place

congrats FB on putting up a good fight, though it wasn't enaugh.

Now i hope you can recognize the difference between conquering a city because of alarm fail and conquering a city with the player on.

Is it like the difference between conquering a city first time and sending 5-6-7 CS's golding them out over and over again?

DeletedUser52206

Hahaha 5-6-7? which one is it after all? i honestly think you should see an eye doctor. Maybe go on vm for a few days and sort that out.... and just to clarify, there were only 2 CS attempts 2.5h apart. We used "gold"en spells: Call of the Ocean and Accelerated Recruitment.

Who are you btw? oliver is that you?

I bet that if we take 3 more cities from you oliver you ghost :)

DeletedUser22708

Hahaha 5-6-7? which one is it after all? i honestly think you should see an eye doctor. Maybe go on vm for a few days and sort that out.... and just to clarify, there were only 2 CS attempts 2.5h apart. We used "gold"en spells: Call of the Ocean and Accelerated Recruitment.

Who are you btw? oliver is that you?

I bet that if we take 3 more cities from you oliver you ghost :)

Seeing the reports of one getting seastormed at 1:18, one getting sniped at 2:00, that's not 2,5 hours apart...

DeletedUser52206

you mean this snipe? the snipe.JPG

post the reports if you got them...maybe BZC failed the conquest in your universe :))))

do you want me to send you the live link? still going.JPG

edit1: you know that you can have more than one CS per city right?

DeletedUser22708

you mean this snipe? View attachment 11776

post the reports if you got them...maybe BZC failed the conquest in your universe :))))

do you want me to send you the live link? View attachment 11777

edit1: you know that you can have more than one CS per city right?

Where does it say in my post that the conquest got failed on that particular city?

I just responded to the fact you said those cs's were more than 2,5h apart, but it was actually only 42 minutes apart. Whether or not these came from the same city, I honestly don't care.

ydAA0yO.png

KMBFnsV.png

But congratulations though, BZC are pros, just look at the map and the odds

PoJAekJ.png

DeletedUser52206

1.first report yes

2.second....nice of you to crop everything

show the date and the cities ;) show me your photoshop skillz

btw: in our siege (chose it to call it this way) your friend Oliver has wall 0. In your Siege (the one you posted as our siege that allegedly got sniped), wall is 1. next time you post, please modify that in photoshop.

3.we did not invite you there. I believe it was your (poor) strategy to come close to us. We just welcomed you the BZC way

Waiting for your photoshop skillz

DeletedUser10962

1.first report yes

btw: in our siege (chose it to call it this way) your friend Oliver has wall 0. In your Siege (the one you posted as our siege that allegedly got sniped), wall is 1. next time you post, please modify that in photoshop.

3.we did not invite you there. I believe it was your (poor) strategy to come close to us. We just welcomed you the BZC way

Rumour has it that zam0lxe actually had nothing to do with it but likes to play the big man bragging about others achievements

DeletedUser22708

1.first report yes

You're a funny guy, but I don't think my Photoshop skills are that good.

I cropped out the troops used and the city they came from. Ask your buddies for the report silly