Carphi Rumour Mill

DeletedUser51045

Rumour has it Digi-mistake leads from behind (behind his minions usually)

DeletedUser22708

Rumour has it Digi-mistake leads from behind (behind his minions usually)

I do, I do, I do, I know I can lead even more behind if I move to Ocean 90

Rumor has it I'm moving to Ocean 90 :eek:

DeletedUser52206

this just in...they tried to break ....second BZC siege. it appears that 1700 mantis died up until now

edit: this is Untitled.jpg

ze real proof. messed up my screenshots :)

edit: finally managed to figure out how to edit attachments. new to forums so give me some time to adjust :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

this just in...they tried to break ....second BZC siege. it appears that 1700 mantis died up until now

edit: View attachment 11716

Someone just reused the same screenshot from when they tried and failed to break the FB siege on them. I'm not saying this one didn't happen but passing off someone else's work as your own is pretty shoddy.

Would neg-rep you for this but apparently I pos-repped you too recently

DeletedUser43325

edit: View attachment 11717

edit2: ze real proof. messed up my screenshots :)

I like how to edited to say "ze proof" but then posted a total BS screenshot. Are you really going to lead is to believe that your wall is EXACTLY the same as the one Dom posted last week? What even is the point of that? If it happened (which I have no reason to believe it didn't) why wouldn't you just post your own wall and not hijack someone else's? Just makes you look pretty silly really.

DeletedUser52206

i edited my post. chose the wrong jpeg

can't take down dom's pic, so i left it there.

edit: i found out how :)

here is the first attack: Untitled2.jpg

DeletedUser

Rumor has it, the outage discussed never happened.

IcedDragon 2015-12-24 01:32:23
Hello RabidDonkey,

I see no record of a server outage, and as far as I am aware there were no other reports.
(The rest omitted due to irrelevance)

DeletedUser52206

wow...time flies for rain....so apparently from 13:45 to 18:08 only 6 minutes passed for him :)
here is the last report last.JPG

also....this was the second siege of the day. for the first one they were to scared to attack it BZC.JPG

inventory slots going empty? tree is going away in a few days so.....Merry Christmas

DeletedUser

Or perhaps we are talking about completely different CS attempts. The one i am mentioning is in regards to the CS inbound to my personal city happening at the time of the server outage mentioned. My inventory is quite full at the moment.

DeletedUser52206

At 16:53 UTC for about 5-7 mins we could not log into the game.

@Minatomus: why the neg rep m8 after o clarified my images? are you part of UL? ;)

DeletedUser

At 16:53 UTC for about 5-7 mins we could not log into the game.

@Minatomus: why the neg rep m8 after o clarified my images? are you part of UL? ;)
Agree completely. The timing of the outage was extremely inconvenient for me as i had a cs inbound. The outage was roughly 6 minutes before the arrival of the cs. My point is that while i agree and experienced the outage, InnoGames claims there was not an outage.

DeletedUser10962

Wilsh I'm pretty sure it was server wides while bunch of us couldn't login