Challenge thread

DeletedUser

no refugees shouldn't need to be in there, buuuuuuuuuut it's needed in there. i don't like ambiguity and beating around the bush. i'm very straight-forward in my speech, if anyone in the game has dealt with me (or read my posts in here) you'd know that i don't see any reason to leave things unsaid, especially if there's a chance someone is going to play the "ignorance" card and say they didn't know. i'm not trying to patronize or put myself on a pedestal, i'm just making myself clear so there's no "misunderstandings".

DeletedUser

Great job on organization, DoD. We had over 120 attacks landing within a space of one minute. Unfortunately for them they still couldn't get through ;)

DeletedUser11886

Let me guess, you guys had 121 Supports landing within the space of one minute? ;)

DeletedUser

Exe0

I believe that recently i saw you exclaim happily that you had a city from me that was less than 6 hour CS travel time. I remember reading that, thinking ok, lets see what his alliance can do. I have not personally seen what Kom can do but was interested in seeing. I know you sent a 10001 spy as a welcome but nothing has followed.

If that was a challenge I'm still waiting.

DeletedUser25746

Exe0

I believe that recently i saw you exclaim happily that you had a city from me that was less than 6 hour CS travel time. I remember reading that, thinking ok, lets see what his alliance can do. I have not personally seen what Kom can do but was interested in seeing. I know you sent a 10001 spy as a welcome but nothing has followed.

If that was a challenge I'm still waiting.

I know I wouldn't let a crown wearing noob talk to me like that.

DeletedUser

Kinda sad when people don't even attack a noob. I will be defending with slingers/horses/cats/CS's. Come get me i'm ready.....LOL

DeletedUser25746

Kinda sad when people don't even attack a noob. I will be defending with slingers/horses/cats/CS's. Come get me i'm ready.....LOL

That's if he gets around to building troops. Ussually he is to occupied getting his oracle up and going.

DeletedUser

Alright, here is the challenge, i'm bored. Challenge is for both 13th and KOM. I have three cities away from my core. I will not request support 12 hours from attacks being sent. Cities are far away that travel time is far for the alliance. If you take the cities congrats. I am the only one defending them. They are not stacked.

That only applies to non front line cities. The front lines have to be defended. But those three cities can be your's, if you have the skill to take them.

That's the best i can do.

DeletedUser

having been lost since my return could you make it a bit easier for us and tell us which cities they are, saves me doing the hard work
(I have turned into a lazy monkey since my return)

as I am bored I may have a go depending on the distance. just for the sheer hell of it,

DeletedUser

Sure. I agree about the boredom. At least some fun. Once attack start i'll start count down on city name for the twelve hours.

44-4 coral way (easiest to take, farthest from core)
44-2 wyn wood (closer distance to core)
44-3 pine crest (closer distance to core)

Graeme- i checked your city locations. It appears for you the best bet would be (44-4), the others for you seem to far travel time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for that, I am going to build up now and have a go hopefully before Sunday.

Please don't laugh to hard, if it is an ultimate fail

DeletedUser

The whole server is watching...no pressure :D:D

lol, story of my life,

I am like mouth almighty in real life, tell everybody what I am about to do and if it fails (as often does) I look a complete muppet

DeletedUser39847

lol, story of my life,

I am like mouth almighty in real life, tell everybody what I am about to do and if it fails (as often does) I look a complete muppet

:D:D i wish i could say i don't know what thats like

DeletedUser

Hey am just excited I might actually be attacked. I have played this server now 9 months and never even one CS sent to me. Now you could say that because all my cities are away from front lines. But that's the thing, i'm always in the front lines. I have 8 cities in the front lines currently.

The joke is that all my cities smell.

But if you take the city i will wish you well. If you don't, it was fun and we both got some BP out of it. In my book a win/win. I am very impressed by 13th, so i know you will show skill on this. This is just a fun exercise in a server that is having problems.

I have never seen any attacks from KOM so have no idea of their skill. But their stats look good. So lets see if they join the fun.

Overall, Im impressed greame, that you took the challenge. In my book, you already have high points as a player.

DeletedUser11886

Aha, I never got attacked... I never even had a CS sent my way in the whole time I was playing Theta. Over a year, and with 40+ cities. I ended up simming and then quitting though :p no action and real life.