Beginner chalna's sig shop

DeletedUser

i am not that great at making sigs, so if you request something from me feel free

to ask for one from someone else, it won hurt my feelings.

List of requested sigs

tyroncs: lightning with little people: done

inveterate: crusades and light

J0nathon: already finished: obviously done

jaggius: stick people in water: done but not great, stick figures never look very good :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm...Make me a sig with lightning and people running in circles with my name on it. If it's good I will use it

DeletedUser

ok i will but i cant till i get on my computer day after tommorrow (i am still on my gramas laptop)

edit: i cant find any pics of people running in circles but i will find some little people somewhere

DeletedUser

So, chalna does sigs now... is the world coming to and end?:p Anyway, I'd like a sig with stick people like these:http://www.stickpage.com, and swimming in water, TURQUOISE water if you please.

DeletedUser

Signature Request

I. Dimensions: I suppose whatever is standard for signatures on a wide array of forums, or you could go with the standard 700x120px (9.8k) or whatever you decide.

II. Image Theme: Paladin/Crusader and/or a "Holy Knight" type of theme, not dreary, morbid or dark, quite the opposite really I'd like a theme with a bit of a divine aura to it.

III. Text: Inveterate

IV. Font: "The King & Queen"

V. Stock Renders: I don't have any stock images I'd prefer, the image theme suggest fairly well what I'm looking for.

VI. Extra(s): I see a few guys that have little tabs next to their signatures that lead you to other pages and/or sites. I would like one such tab that reads "Grepolis Epic Spoof" & links to here http://www.youtube.com/user/rsguesswho634

DeletedUser

ok i can do that it should be easy. but one thing i dont know how to do that link with the sig thing

DeletedUser

ok i can do that it should be easy. but one thing i dont know how to do that link with the sig thing

You can't do the link thing anyway...
Only Inveterate can do this...
Inveterate you mean something like my sig which leads you to my sig shop,right?

DeletedUser

Uhh, chalna, are you ignoring my request? If you are FINE THEN!

DeletedUser

inveterate would you like me to incorporate sand, castles or the sun.

also would you like it at night or during the day?

sorry jag i didnt see you there

DeletedUser

You can't do the link thing anyway...
Only Inveterate can do this...
Inveterate you mean something like my sig which leads you to my sig shop,right?

Well not exactly, I seen some guys have like little tabs jutting out the right side of their signatures that have some text & take you elsewhere, not simply clicking on the entire sig to take them there.

DeletedUser

inveterate would you like me to incorporate sand, castles or the sun.

also would you like it at night or during the day?

sorry jag i didnt see you there

Maybe clouds and/or castles, it's like a heavenly knight kinda theme, daytime.

DeletedUser

Well not exactly, I seen some guys have like little tabs jutting out the right side of their signatures that have some text & take you elsewhere, not simply clicking on the entire sig to take them there.

Yeah man it's the same thing...the only thing that changes is the size of the button is you consider the sig a bit button...;)

DeletedUser

Also I would like to be fair so I would prefer if Jaggius gets his request fulfilled before mine, that is of course limited to your discretion.

DeletedUser

jaggius yours is almost ready i just need to get my internet to download a water brush

my inernet is bad right now if i dont reply immediatly please dont be offended

ps. i have started tyronc's sig

DeletedUser

SCORE! I almost have a new sig that doesn't suck!

well it isnt great but it has a beach with stick people and giant stick you coming out of where the water is going to be with people screaming and running