Beginner chalna's sig shop

DeletedUser

ok, jaggius yours is done but our internet wont be fixed till tomorrow (maybe a few days more) so i cant upload it to photobucket.

tyroncs yours is almost done to.

DeletedUser

I haven't got on in a while due to starting high school, but I can now get on in the weekends I would like to request a new one, Noobmobsters one is amazing but I've had it for a while. I would like a bone themed sig but not as evil as the current one, still saying "J0nathan, The Bone Collecter". maxed dimensions, no button, Idc wether photos or drawings, Thanks.

DeletedUser

I haven't got on in a while due to starting high school, but I can now get on in the weekends I would like to request a new one, Noobmobsters one is amazing but I've had it for a while. I would like a bone themed sig but not as evil as the current one, still saying "J0nathan, The Bone Collecter". maxed dimensions, no button, Idc wether photos or drawings, Thanks.

ok i will make you somethig it should be ready by next week.

ps. my internet is fixed so i will be back on a little more starting monday

DeletedUser

ok. update to list.

J0nathon: sig complete and in use

jaggius: completed but he hasnt been on to look at it

tyroncs: finished and ready to be uploaded

inveterate: sorry, i have just know started yours.

DeletedUser

I need a sig for my newest obsession, and you owe me :p. I would like something with the real version Cat in the Hat, and it doesn't matter how long it takes, I'll wait, I just want it really, really, good. Thx.

DeletedUser

ok will do but do ya know where i could get a pic of him that's any good ?

DeletedUser

Can I get a sig? I'd quite like a one with my name and "5 seconds to live..." in blood writing with a Spartan war(Or a any old war(Past of Present) in the background.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you are still waiting, sorry i am kinda busy. Your sig should be done by next week.

DeletedUser

I'm not. I have a sig but if you still want to do it, flame on.

DeletedUser33530

Interesting. Think you can make one for me? As long as it fits my name I'm good.