Pnp Chaos Rising vs Union of Warlords

DeletedUser

YES everyone sound off that was attacked by TE lol I helped many of you by getting the Elite to stop attacking you when they were at their hight.

Maybe it was just a time for you to get bp's but their is no doubt to me that TE would have kept taking your cities if not a peace was reached...

Not sure where are you getting with that!?
You maybe remember how many cities TE took from BA in few months fighting?
Trust me it is less then you can think off,so there is no reason to say - there is no doubt to me that TE would have kept taking your cities if not a peace was reached.. - cause it is not true.

DeletedUser15946

well, they took 1 city from me when I forget to get myself into VM :p

DeletedUser15946

adam was fair man, I will never forgot what he did that day I asked him to stop, because I am on trip and forgot VM, he stopped all he could. 2 others strike me after I couldn't get any internet so...

DeletedUser

haha, i remember :)
you were so emotional about it at first,
i just took my city back and let it go, it was hard for me as i didnt exactly agree to let it go because you took that city from me when i was offline too so 1-1 was kind of fair compromise lol

DeletedUser

It is asked from everyone. please next time follow procedure ---¬
grateful_notsomuch.jpg
Nice idea, just pull the pin and walk away, leaving the grenade behind, tic tic tic

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser21064

never seen a grenade that goes "tick tick tick"
tongue2btrue
I

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Score update

CR - UOW
54 - 2

------------------------------------------------------------------

DeletedUser

_______________ update 11/29/11 _____________________

score
CR vs UoW
68 to 2

DeletedUser

last months gorwth for CR is 11,241,412 points yes we merged but thats not the total growth we had about 8million was from the merge so therefore that is a growth on top the merge off 3 million points over 300 villages not including the merge!
as for BP this is my fav bit i not been active as much as i could b lately due to RL but cr still going strong here! 3,018,030 TBP thats not bad ;) the ABP side off that is 2,036,537 so we still fighting well with under 1 million DBP so we not getting a lot off attacks on us!!

now we look at our main enemy

last months growth for UoW is 751,049 not even a million points :( hmm CR has grown without merge 3 times faster! ther growth in villages is 61 villages 61 villages in one month ???? hmm not growing at all really or not worth them growing! there total BP is better then cr but that was excepted 4,014,384 thats 1 million more then cr not bad UoW i would except about that if not a little more but ur ABP is 1,926,163 so yer u got more BP then us but we more aggisive only just! but we are attacking a lot more then u guys can not bad as we 5million points less then u guys! what happens if we equal size which should b soon ;) ur DBP is where all the TBP come from! lets say u got over 2 million not much more but over 2 million! i know u getting attacked by more then CR but ur total DBP is almost equal to our ABP! not sure who most the DBP comes from but im guessing we taking a massive effect on u guys for now!
anyway enjoying the fight in the furoms! im hoping this becomes a intresting war and u fight as well as KE did!

DeletedUser

so haaaaaaaaaaaaaard to read mate :p

to be fair you are improving, good job so far :)

DeletedUser

i just do it to upset u adam thats all ;)

hows bob going hopfull u b top 12 soon

DeletedUser

lol UoW ur disapointing ! fate is doing better aginst us then u are atm!! 19-1 to ur 68-2 so they got better ratios!! still losing but they holding better and taking more for there loses lol!!

maybe we shoulda just forgot about u guys lol!

DeletedUser

So whats the update on this one LOL im sure ill be surprised lol

DeletedUser

I still could win that bet of 2,5 million silver if CR gets to 95 cities before UOW gets 3.

DeletedUser

NO! LOL seriously you can't name Band of Brothers Bob... that's just cruel xD

DeletedUser9267

NO! LOL seriously you can't name Band of Brothers Bob... that's just cruel xD

Yeah, I think i lost that battle.
First time sirgaz asked me something about Bob, my reply was, who is Bob? It went right over my head.
Still don't like it but it is what it is:rolleyes:

I even heard Bobby:eek:

sorry for spamming the thread.