Charactors of Calydon

DeletedUser

LOL:D so you only enforce against your own alliance? do you guys ever read back what you're saying?

I am the enforcer in SHUSH, meaning I make sure ppl follow the rules when it comes to claims/forums/etc.

DeletedUser

i feel there is now a void that needs to be filled

33199242.jpg

DeletedUser

OMG, lmfao I was eating soup when I saw this and spit everything all over my labtop...after being mad at tony for making me spend 15 minutes cleaning I laughed hysterical for about the same amount of time... It is quite true though how many cities did we take yesterday 5 was it....

If you match that to the one phears posted of Berx they can pass for brothers lol

Waiting for BBG to enter and give the excuses of his dog dying and he was away at a funeral, or he was at his weekly ballet class and ran late as he could not get out of his tutu :D

DeletedUser

OMG, lmfao I was eating soup when I saw this and spit everything all over my labtop...after being mad at tony for making me spend 15 minutes cleaning I laughed hysterical for about the same amount of time... It is quite true though how many cities did we take yesterday 5 was it....

If you match that to the one phears posted of Berx they can pass for brothers lol

Waiting for BBG to enter and give the excuses of his dog dying and he was away at a funeral, or he was at his weekly ballet class and ran late as he could not get out of his tutu :D

you cant even have a normal meal can you? poor you.

DeletedUser

koltta, 1st post here and as always a good one... way way funny glad to see you joined us sadly you will have to deal with a few unpleasant characters like the ones above me but all and all good ppl

DeletedUser

AD, there are always those whose best feature is the useless whining, rest of us can focus the battle. So far I have not found a forum where they can not be found. Fortunately, empty drums rattles the most.

DeletedUser34939

aren't all drums empty? and no drums rattle, thats a terrible description for the sound of a drum. Things that do rattle, like moraccas or um - rattles only rattle because there are things in them, and they wouldn't rattle at all if they were empty.

I don't get it.

DeletedUser34939

for the first time I actually open mouth chuckled at one of these. I don't know if treach was being exceptionally witty, or if I liked my own joke so much that I was thrilled someone carried on with it, or if the very sight of Dwight Shrute is enough to make me laugh out loud.

good show treach

DeletedUser

aren't all drums empty? and no drums rattle, thats a terrible description for the sound of a drum. Things that do rattle, like moraccas or um - rattles only rattle because there are things in them, and they wouldn't rattle at all if they were empty.

I don't get it.

mojo your head rattles and theres nothing in it so now what :D

DeletedUser22650

How would this fit to AD ;)

maxetad.jpg

have you met daddy? oh if your in his squa i guess he does attack you alot, he certainly doesnt dare attacking any reds if they're not flatlined on grepostats, the most over rated player ive ever met

DeletedUser

have you met daddy? oh if your in his squa i guess he does attack you alot, he certainly doesnt dare attacking any reds if they're not flatlined on grepostats, the most over rated player ive ever met

Depends on how you view it to be honest. I know you guys are all about attack, attack, attack at all cost! But some of us run a different game, we don't get tunnel visioned into one part of the game.
So maybe he doesnt quite play your kind of game, but he is still a very good player of grepolis in general, as he would have to be to have run a major alliance like SHUSH for this long.

DeletedUser

berx your back or just trolling the forums, i really want you out of vacation I have alot of cities that want to play with you, even though you have become nothing more than a big mouthed turtle hiding behind good players like black ker