Charlie on the move! (PnP)

DeletedUser

charliex.png
A Team Charlie Productions

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:pro:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

There was once a young player who dreamed of becoming first in the world of Tau.​
grepostats11.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Using nothing much than determination,hard work and a tiny bit of gold the player grew his mighty city!​
grepostats2.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------
However The players of Nightmares of Elysium took notice in this player.​
Okcpost.jpg
clearing.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------
poor old lucius was not pleased with the our actions and decided to make a threat.
mail.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------
Little did lucius know that Charlie squad where coming in full force to his little city.
claim.jpg
failedcs.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------
To Be continued........
------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Thanks to all members of Charlie team who got involved.
The imaged used was provided by Skullyhoofd
long live Nightmares of Elysium!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

their CS didn't even make it NOOBS. :pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:(SW)(SW)

DeletedUser345

Pfff charlie boyz always jumping before something happens... ;)

DeletedUser6156

well thats just unfortunate that guy must have stacked well to beat those swords :p

DeletedUser

nice pnp:D
lol i have messaged this guy before 2 days and i asked him if he is using gold.
i have said to him are you premium player he didn't answered,i sent another message i said are you blind,why don't you answer to me.he didn't answered again.lol now he lost his city.lol
:rolleyes:
i have the message if you want to add it lol.

DeletedUser17043

well he grows like every hour
clearly to ignorant to realise he's officially screwed....
really he's under conquest and he STILL decides to build....

DeletedUser

I am so sorry for him, damn rich dude... I guess that's it... Lucky bastardos you got a fat city xD You will clear him sooner or later unless he gets support...

EDIT: anyway that attack was bad... yes I know you thought he is a complete noob... Well the attackers were arrogant indeed. Let that be a lesson: no noob pays gold cos he isn't aware of the option *troll face*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

true say. we wasn't ready and underestimated the target it will not be a mistake will be making again.

DeletedUser

ocean 54 can count themselves lucky that they only have Charlie to deal with with, under the noobish guidance of pendered! :p

i hear the 2.i.c is even noobier than the main man, doesn't bode well...

(all will be forgiven once the conqests sart rolling in though ;))

DeletedUser

Well much respact for DRAXLER for trying to take out the number two player for the first conquest but it was still very amateurish not to have any slingers or horseladys because my militia alone could have wiped out that attack (don't quote me on that). I wonder if bravo has plans on posting one of these about me. :eek:

DeletedUser5859

hahaha this is great.. i honestly cannot believe he only had that many troops.. even for a point who.. he has NOTHING.. u sir. have found quite a delightful lil city.. it makes me so mad though.. i hope he trashes the academy!!