Charlie on the move! (PnP)

DeletedUser

Well much respact for DRAXLER for trying to take out the number two player for the first conquest but it was still very amateurish not to have any slingers or horseladys because my militia alone could have wiped out that attack (don't quote me on that). I wonder if bravo has plans on posting one of these about me. :eek:

150 hops is enough to get past a wall :p

DeletedUser6810

Why would middy care about my members talking crap? :) As far as im concerned you are Deltas problem not Bravo's.

DeletedUser6810

And frankly, im quite confused as to why the noovs in Charlie Team have put a PNP where they have completely failed. Frankly, thats a noob team imo.

DeletedUser

And frankly, im quite confused as to why the noovs in Charlie Team have put a PNP where they have completely failed. Frankly, thats a noob team imo.
it's all part of our cunning plan to lull people into a false sense of security (don't tell anybody though)
muhuhahaha

DeletedUser

I'm sure they inspired Mr lucius to start working on that non-existent army of his own if nothing else :)

DeletedUser

Hey hey hey!! Don't look down on all of us because of Drax!!

Don't worry Middy. Soon I'll show you how a real CS siege is suppose to go.

DeletedUser

Hey hey hey!! Don't look down on all of us because of Drax!!

Don't worry Middy. Soon I'll show you how a real CS siege is suppose to go.

No need just check the Alpha Squad thread

DeletedUser

What? You mean they haven't all stopped thinking and started believing yet?

DeletedUser

That's proves that NmE dominates Tau to the point we already don't care about other alliance, just us(echo). I think on the 4th month, we'll separate into 4 alliances then fight each other. That would be awesome. Bloody War.

Hell yea that's why NmE was always strong... Smth similar happened on Zeta when UNMEK separated, bad decision though... But don't do that here, here the fights pls stay on the forums xD It's interesting while we wait for the time on farming villages...

DeletedUser

You guys publicize the fact that you're overly arrogant zealots with a lack of coordination?

And I thought Omicron was bad.

DeletedUser

lol you guys failed and you make a pnp about it...
but im not surprised, didnt expect much more from charlie

DeletedUser

You guys publicize the fact that you're overly arrogant zealots with a lack of coordination?

And I thought Omicron was bad.
if we were overly arrogant zealots i doubt we'd be publicising our lack of coordination for the lulz other people may get from it now would we?

DeletedUser

if we were overly arrogant zealots i doubt we'd be publicising our lack of coordination for the lulz other people may get from it now would we?

You may, or may not.
You may still be confident enough to see this as insignificant, and as such be posting it with an intelligent thought, betting on future enemies to underestimate you.
You may still be confident, and simply have someone who feels that all of your operations should be public domain.
Or, you may have a lack of communication in your alliance, and as such this was all Pendered's doing. Or futher, you may simply be unaware that it is generally not a good idea to post a failure on a scale like this.

It is up to the reader to draw his own interpretations, and I have drawn mine along with any other 3rd party which has viewed this thread.

DeletedUser

It was the first CS attempt. Relax.

I think they just thought it was funny. We all did too.

DeletedUser

Or maybe you're just evaluating it too much?
We have fun , just having a laugh with this and most of the things we do. Well at least I do.

DeletedUser

What I find funny is NmE have made 2 conquest attempts on one of OA's biggest player and NmE have had no retaliation. Care to explain?

DeletedUser

What I find funny is NmE have made 2 conquest attempts on one of OA's biggest player and NmE have had no retaliation. Care to explain?

Maybe not being rash and rushing into things is the reason we were able turn away back-to-back attempts?

Just a thought.