Chat

DeletedUser

This could be a make or break feature...feel the tension. :p

DeletedUser

i dont see any negative aspects of it o_O

how would it break it? More people would play grepolis cause they would chat with each otehr etc.

DeletedUser5

I'm still waiting for it :p Not looking forward to the aftermath at all!

DeletedUser

This is what is going to happened in my opinion.

Chat+noobs+spammers/trolls+pros=Epic world flame wars that will end up in a mayhem of people farming and conquering other players cities :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sure Lego that there will be chat moderators and other staff helping police the chat area. lol I dont think they would instal something like that without having something in place to stop the spammers and such. :p

DeletedUser

I am sure Lego that there will be chat moderators and other staff helping police the chat area. lol I dont think they would instal something like that without having something in place to stop the spammers and such. :p

*crosses fingers*
I mean, the devs have overlooked some simple stuff before...

DeletedUser

it not chat box to all the game all you can do is chat with your alliance 4 now

They probably going to have a chart rooms for the worlds and the alliances(and maybe a PVT chat to talk to other peoples one at a time).

DeletedUser

I should be a chat mod :) It's the best job ever :)

DeletedUser

lol jar you will probably be one of the ones spamming as you do on the forums :p

DeletedUser

I heard from a beta tester that it is alliance only and extremely good.

Congratulations to all people involved; in advance.